Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to start my PCT - this one is differant, not standard

Im not as knowledgeable as you, but why would clomid be discussed at all if it didnt have a positive affect on PCT? Doesnt blood work prove it works? Help me understand why its not affective.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

It's complicated. A lot of stuff was just theory. Dan Duchaine figured out since gyno was a form of breast tumor that breast tumor medicine would combat it. That morphed into people thinking that PCT estriogen rose, THEREFORE, nolva was good for PCT. it's total guesswork and it's wrong -- even Dan admitted that!

Clomid works similarly and in some cases it does increase T. In some cases it doesn;t and in some cases it increases estrogen. The thing NOT IN A SINGLE CASE does it keep T elevated. If it did, people would do cycles of CLomid and have higher and higher T levels! You have to come off and then T will drop back down to where it was. So why bother?

PCT needs to be a way of adjusting to naturally producing testosterone and having as much bioavailable testosterone while you do it. Only two things do that -- proviron and UNLEASHED. And proviron is suppressive.

SO does that mean that anyone who used only UNLEASHED would have recovered fine? You betcha. So, even if Clomid didn't make you feel like shit or fuck with your vision, it isn't really necessary.

So Post Cycle/Unleashed in PCT would suffice as a good protocol? So in other words, letting the body recover naturally is the best Post Cycle therapy outside of test booters?

I agree the benefits I received from the combo of the two were definetly noticeably so I will keep those two products on deck no doubt.

So let me ask you then what is your PCT protocol after a test cycle?

So Post Cycle/Unleashed in PCT would suffice as a good protocol? So in other words, letting the body recover naturally is the best Post Cycle therapy outside of test booters?

I agree the benefits I received from the combo of the two were definetly noticeably so I will keep those two products on deck no doubt.

So let me ask you then what is your PCT protocol after a test cycle?

I think a couple of hits of HCG is good to get things moving again and a litttle a-dex can prevent against estro rebound, but other than that, UNLEASHED and PF POST-CYCLE is the best thing you can do to recover. Using HCgenerate during your cycle and BRIDGE after PCT can help as well. The former to keep LH functional and the later to maintain gains.

I think a couple of hits of HCG is good to get things moving again and a litttle a-dex can prevent against estro rebound, but other than that, UNLEASHED and PF POST-CYCLE is the best thing you can do to recover. Using HCgenerate during your cycle and BRIDGE after PCT can help as well. The former to keep LH functional and the later to maintain gains.

Good to know. Im actually double dosing Bridge right now after PCT, so I definetly feel on track.

But I was under the impression that adex stoppage at the end of PCT would result in a estro rebound. So wouldnt aromasin be a better choice?

Good to know. Im actually double dosing Bridge right now after PCT, so I definetly feel on track.

But I was under the impression that adex stoppage at the end of PCT would result in a estro rebound. So wouldnt aromasin be a better choice?

either/or

Clomid stimulates LH, which is exactly what you need in PCT since your LH is basically at zero after being shutdown. LH is what tells your body to produce test. While on Clomid your testosterone levels will rise much quicker than normal, and exceed normal levels. It is true that it is temporary, however when you come off your levels return to normal range which is where you are trying to end up anyways. To each their own, but I would never run a PCT without a SERM. Everything has its place, and I believe test boosters, AIs, and SERMS are all an essential part of PCT.

Clomid stimulates LH, which is exactly what you need in PCT since your LH is basically at zero after being shutdown. LH is what tells your body to produce test. While on Clomid your testosterone levels will rise much quicker than normal, and exceed normal levels. It is true that it is temporary, however when you come off your levels return to normal range which is where you are trying to end up anyways. To each their own, but I would never run a PCT without a SERM. Everything has its place, and I believe test boosters, AIs, and SERMS are all an essential part of PCT.

My thoughts exactly... I also think aromasin is far superior than adex in every way, especially in pct...

Aromasin has the ability to increase free Testosterone and IGF (Insulin Growth Factor) levels in the body. Because of this, this drug is also very useful during PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) regimes when one is trying to restore natural Testosterone production levels in order to avoid a post cycle "crash". Since one of the main goals of PCT is getting estro under control, the very last thing you want is a big estro spike right at the end. Aromasin prevents this from occurring, keeping estrogen under control, preventing rebound and getting you on the right track to a full and efficient recovery...

Well put. I know the what, but understanding the why is most important. Thanks RR, Dylan and Nelson for elaborating.

Under what circumstances does one use both Nolva and clomid together? Does it just depend on the cycle or is it some compounds that suppress more then others and thats when you use both?

Top Bottom