Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to start my PCT - this one is differant, not standard

uberreem

hello,

I know this is not the standard pct but i am on week 10 of my first test cycle and had to build a custom PCT loosely based on the "power pct" because i was talked out of doing HCG along with my cycle, so now that im doing this "unique" pct.

I need to know when to start it? here is what i can figure out so far, please let me know if its right... thanks!:

WEEK------test enanthate-------------HCG----------------------------Nolvadex----------Clomid

1-12-----------600mg test E

13--------------------------------1X ED (7 days)-----1000 IU

14--------------------------------1X ED (3 days)-----1000 IU

15--------------------------------------------------------------------40mg/Day--------100mg/day

16--------------------------------------------------------------------40mg/Day--------50mg/day

17--------------------------------------------------------------------20mg/Day--------50mg/day

18--------------------------------------------------------------------20mg/Day--------50mg/day

19--------------------------------------------------------------------20mg/Day

20--------------------------------------------------------------------20mg/Day

No need to go that high on Clomid. 50mg is plenty. You also need a good test booster to go with it. Test stack or Phytoserms would be perfect and best for recovery...

For info and discounts check out the thread links in my Sig or PM me for more info.

No need to go that high on Clomid. 50mg is plenty. You also need a good test booster to go with it. Test stack or Phytoserms would be perfect and best for recovery...

For info and discounts check out the thread links in my Sig or PM me for more info.

ok so i lower the clomid and keep the rest of it as is? and introduce a good test boost? is that what you are saying? thanks

Curious here, on any board I have ever read, people on average recommend at least week 1 be 100mg clomid, sometimes 150mg

I am in no way questioning if u are right, I'd just like if you could explain the reasoning behind this? Didn't start seeing the "no more than 50mg" stuff untill recently when I came back on this board.

Curious here, on any board I have ever read, people on average recommend at least week 1 be 100mg clomid, sometimes 150mg

I am in no way questioning if u are right, I'd just like if you could explain the reasoning behind this? Didn't start seeing the "no more than 50mg" stuff untill recently when I came back on this board.

they fail to mention about how bad the sides are once you exceed 50 mg of clomid... they are recommending those doses running serm only pct's and putting themselves at risk of all the bad sides and not recovering properly... they have incomplete pct's and are overcompensating in the wrong way... Many people are not up to date with the newer style of pct, which is not only safer but more effective... When you incorporate everything, at the proper doses, you allow for optimal recovery, and are allowing yourself a much more successful pct with more keepable gains...

adding a combo of unleashed/post cycle as well as aromasin just enhanced your pct along with clomid by so much it is unbelievable... you have to be willing to try it and see for yourself and once you run it that way, see the results, feel the way you do, see the bloodwork, etc... you will realize that it is BY FAR the best option...

Anything over 50mg Clomid is redundant, producing no additional benefit while increasing side effects.

Having the proper things in PCT is crucial to ensure a good recovery, which I why I recommended the best stuff available for you.

Any questions feel free to PM me bud. You have most of it coveted well. Just needs a little fine tuning

Thanks guys! What you're saying definitely makes sense. Just wanted to ask the question out in the open so others can see as they research!

I think any amount of Clomid is shit . People will claim that it's proven,because people recover while on it but there are just as many people who recover without it, which suggests to me that it's useless.

Besides, at some point you have to come off. That's when recovery really begins.

I think any amount of Clomid is shit . People will claim that it's proven,because people recover while on it but there are just as many people who recover without it, which suggests to me that it's useless.

Besides, at some point you have to come off. That's when recovery really begins.

Im not as knowledgeable as you, but why would clomid be discussed at all if it didnt have a positive affect on PCT? Doesnt blood work prove it works? Help me understand why its not affective.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom