Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When or should i cycle again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na no trolling, Im serious about my question. I know I messed up but being around a bunch of people who are taking AAS at my age made me test it out myself. I do regret it and am trying to get help. Thanks for the reply Soulthief. I appreciate it !

Whats up guys, Im 20 years old and ran a 14 week cycle mix of Test C and E. Gained 11Lbs and got myself up to 161. My goal is to get up to 180. Im not sure if I should run another cycle until im older so I avoid problems or how long should I wait till running another safely ? Im looking for any advice on how I can get up to 180 even if I don't have to cycle again. Thanks

At 20 yrs old I would let you NATURAL hormone production recover and then reap the benefits
of that while you can.

ok my man, my first cycle i was young myself now im lot older and wiser.. and i would've changed a lot of things. first learn as much as you can about it... how tall are you? how long you've been training? you really need to improve your diet. a 11 lbs gain for a first cycle is on the low side.. you can easily get to 180 with no juice trust me, you just have to want it... pm me and ill go over your diet and diff shit you can do... as far as aas leave it alone and try improving your diet and exercise over the next year then consider juice..

5'11 and been training serious for about 2 years

5 11 and 150 pounds at 20 years old

fix your diet, and your training needs work. this is the wrong forum to get help with either. do not post in here again.. find my bulking diet in the diet section and PM me if you are serious about pct to fix this mistake you made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom