Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When or should i cycle again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

getnbignow

Whats up guys, Im 20 years old and ran a 14 week cycle mix of Test C and E. Gained 11Lbs and got myself up to 161. My goal is to get up to 180. Im not sure if I should run another cycle until im older so I avoid problems or how long should I wait till running another safely ? Im looking for any advice on how I can get up to 180 even if I don't have to cycle again. Thanks

I'm no expert, but I'm guessing you will be told to wait until you're at least 25 and you have reached your natural potential through proper diet and routine.

#inbeforeyou'reflamed

You are cycling at too young of an age and do not weigh enough. Wait until you get a few more years under you and you can easily get to 180 naturally with a good diet and time in the gym. Check out the diet and lifting boards on here. There are plenty of supps. to get you there too. Take advantage of your bodies naturally high test levels you have at this age while you still can. I hope you followed up with a proper PCT

Honestly Soulthief I just posted a thread yesterday on that and no replied yet, I ran 14 weeks at 1.5cc a week and was told since im young I would not need PCT becaouse my body would bounce quick. After doing research I realized I need it ! I ordered Nolvadex and im thinking of running 40/40/20/20 for a total of 4 weeks. The only problem is I just ordered it so im waiting for its arrival and im about 4 weeks after the last injection. I know most sites say start PCT 2 weeks after last pin. Am I too late and have a hard time getting my body back to normal or will I be ok, what do you recommend I do ?

Last edited:
Honestly Soulthief I just posted a thread yesterday on that and no replied yet, I ran 14 weeks at 1.5cc a week and was told since im young I would not need PCT becaouse my body would bounce quick. After doing research I realized I need it ! I ordered Nolvadex and im thinking of running 40/40/20/20 for a total of 4 weeks. The only problem is I just ordered it so im waiting for its arrival and im about 4 weeks after the last injection. I know most sites say start PCT 2 weeks after last pin. Am I too late and have a hard time getting my body back to normal or will I be ok, what do you recommend I do ?
To be young and reckless again...smdh why would u do something that can ruin ur life without doing research?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

I deff regret not waiting and doing it at this age, now im concered on what to do about my PCT. I just wana get my body back to its norm and go about weigh training the official way with proper nutrition and weights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom