Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When is it safe to start a new cycle after coming off of one?

columbo200

I ran sustanon 250 and anavar for 5 weeks. I want to start a cycle of winstrol. I know winny does have some androgenic activity. So when is it safe to start another cylce?

why only 5 weeks?
stats please!?!?
what did yuo do for pct? if yuo dont know what pct is, please research

I am running nolvadex 3 pills (10 mg pills)a day for the next 4 weeks and i couldnt get my hands on hcg. It was my first cycle so I ran 500 mg a week of sust and started 40 mgs a day for the first week with var, 60 mgs a day for the next 2 weeks, and on the last bottle ran 80 mgs a day for 2 weeks. I really wish i had another bottle afte it was done since there was a huge difference between 60 and 80 mgs a day. If i were to do the same cycle again I would run 250mgs a week for 6 weeks and have 3000 mgs of var to run for 6 weeks or more. I waited 2 weeks after my last shot to take the nolva and its been about 3 weeks now. I went from 172 about 17% body fat. My peak weight in the cylce was 184 and I levelled off at 180 after I was done. Now im about 177 10% body fat. I dont think i got the most i could out of the cycle but it was the first time. Im looking to do a better cycle and do everything the right way. Just need to know when is it safe to do so?

the reason you got a big difference was not from the var but from the test kicking in, most likely. it'll kick in (the longer esters) about week 3-4. sust should be run longer. How old are you? yes you need to do a lot more research. var isn't the best on lipids/ BP from my research.

I am 22 years old. I know var isnt a bulking drug. I just wanted to make clean gains. And i noticed considerable strength gains. I am a little rattled that my size has gone down a bit but I understand that test can make you retain a bit of water. My next cycle I am looking to make strong but again clean gains are prefferred. I would like to put on about 10Lbs more. What would you suggest for a cycle?

Top Bottom