Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When bulking: Eat clean for quality but less calories Vs. Eat anything for quantity

I think it all depends on the individual and your metabolism,

Both fast and slow metabolism groups need to get an adequate amount of protein(2g per pound of bodyweight while bulking), but as for carbs and everything else, I've seen that the person typically succeptable to gaining fat, has to be careful while bulking up, or it could get out of hand.
While the typically lean person can eat damn near anything he wants throughout the day, still keeping half ways lean in the offseason and will have no problem cutting up when its time to get to work,

I stay around 235 11-12% offseason, while have a buddy at around 265 roughly the same bodyfat,

I eat about 1500 more cals than him daily and my abs still show much better,

It depends on the individual as to caloric requirements in the offseason,
some people are lucky

oh yeah, juice helps

Andy13 said:

Damn that WAR '96 book!!!!

T3 will do nothing for you on a bulking cycle. Shoving food down your face and taking t3 is like taking two steps forward and one step back. IMO you are better off eating less and not using t3.

Andy

i TOTALLY agree.

I hate when people say "I am bulking and taking T3 to keep the fat off", for fucks sake just eat a little less! All T3 does is help you burn more calories, so what the fuck?

Diet requirements,while bulking or cutting,are going to vary a
great deal for each individual.While bulking,I have found that the only way I actually gain weight is to eat constantly, and this includes Big macs,fries,pizza,you name it.Once I break through my
sticking point, I just back off on the junk food and eat cleaner for a few days,then it's back to the heavy calories again.:D

Top Bottom