Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your favorite lift?

What's your favorite lift?

• Squat

Votes: 66 18.5%
  • Bench

Votes: 94 26.4%
  • Deadlift

Votes: 130 36.5%
  • I like to do all three

Votes: 65 18.3%

• Total voters
i love bench! but lately squatting has become really enjoyable. think i've finally got my line right, plus i've just started wrapping my knees..i can just add on the weight and touch and go...

Deadlifts - when things come together and the big pulls come out !!!

Squats feelgreat - directly after you have finished them.

undefined :theshadow undefinedTHE DEADLIFT RULES THE TRUE TEST OF RAW POWER, SUITS REALLY DON'T HELP THAT MUCH OR GAINING WEIGHT!!!!!!!!! :theshadow :theshadow :fro: :fro:

My favorite lift used to be squat until I broke my neck and it had to be fixed.
My neurosurgeon said to never squat again. But I believe he thinks everybody carries the bar high on the back. My fav. lift has been the deadlift lately. I just received an S-cubed bar in the mail from www.ironmind.com. Since I carry the bar very low on my back it dont hurt my neck but a regular olympic bar forces me to hold my hands way in because the collars are too close and in the same place as where the rack supports are so it always tears up my biceps tendons and shoulders. So I used to not be able to bench for weeks on end and never train biceps. I think fav. lift will be the squat again soon. It has a super thick handle and collars are way out. It is comfortable. I havent squatted in 8 months till this weekend. I just gave 495 a ride down to parallel for 5 reps. It worked real good. Neck dont hurt at all. YIIIPPPPPEEEE

THE DEADLIFT[/B]"The bar is loaded. Your hands wrapped around the bent bar. Sweat pours from your veins, blood pumps faster after each Rep of the Deadlift. "The Meet don't start till the Bar hits the Floor." :chomp: :chomp: :p :cool:

Top Bottom