Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's up this saturday?

Hi...
How is Costa Rica?

Is it more laid back... I've heard it was.

I also hear the waves are nice.

Hi, yes it has really good waves, actually their holding a surf tournament here in May or so I believe, they do them quite often, since I was raised in Ct then I'm not very "beachy" I prefer the mountain or volcano area of our contry, I actually live shacked up in the mountain where most foreigners live, it's interesting because my coworkers tell me oh I love it there I wanna live there is so cold and I can snuggle up in the fire bal bla bla, they don't know that living in the mountain involves constant old, constant humidity, mud, etc :( one would think it would be all tropical... but no jaja

I see ur from Phillipines? my mom went there a couple of times when she was a kid... of course only learned how to say bad words... typical of her ^_^

Will you show your painting later too me?

I so envy that you get to silence your mind through art.

I just read an article that Schopenhaur wrote about artists, he said that they are the lucky ones cause they capture the Divine Will, or Knowledge, through their creation, and in expressing it... quiet us all down for a bit.

Art is awesome, I wish I were more aesthetic.

by thinking that you aren't artistic, you are holding your own self back.
there's no creativity switch, that one person has on and the other has off- just the will to be creative.

Hi, yes it has really good waves, actually their holding a surf tournament here in May or so I believe, they do them quite often, since I was raised in Ct then I'm not very "beachy" I prefer the mountain or volcano area of our contry, I actually live shacked up in the mountain where most foreigners live, it's interesting because my coworkers tell me oh I love it there I wanna live there is so cold and I can snuggle up in the fire bal bla bla, they don't know that living in the mountain involves constant old, constant humidity, mud, etc :( one would think it would be all tropical... but no jaja

I see ur from Phillipines? my mom went there a couple of times when she was a kid... of course only learned how to say bad words... typical of her ^_^

I just like u saying no ja ja...

That's my new phrase...
no ja ja.
Im Filipino, but in missouri, displaced from a campus in San Fran, to Columbia Mo.

Solitude is big on your list no?

No Guitar, and a lil Beam, and then relations?

Make sure your son plays music. It works wonders for stilling the mind, and actually teaching them to think outside the box.

guitar, tequila and relations last night :)

tonight will probably be a work till 1am then cardio, abs and delts around 1:30am kinda night :)

bought my son a guitar for christmas. . .he messes around with it quite a bit. . .he already thinks outside the box. . .he does stuff that the girls never even woould have thought of. . .crikey. . .

I didnt quite get this... :confused:

LOL, Im sorry nangiggles, I do this, I have the restraint sometimes of not at all,
I get in trouble with this offline, in social situations... its not lack of tact, as it is well, just being a nosy american.

I just see the way you communicate, i mean, like you obviously don't like small talk, your avi of the moon and that fairy thing, to me anyway says you are kinda introspective, not a city dweller, and yeah... U know,
Finally, u say u live in the mountains... When I think mountains I don't think of socialite cocktail parties talking about the new Michael Crichton book.

Sorry, bout my nosyness, I just blurt our stuff.

Are you gonna go to Vegas at all?

If you do lemme know so I can interrupt sexy time and bug the shit out of ya both.

The 3 of us can have a slumber party at my moms.

We'll talk about girls, watch some designing women, lol, then we can go to the Ritz play some pool, I suck real bad, and just talk about everyone here.

lol indeed

by thinking that you aren't artistic, you are holding your own self back.
there's no creativity switch, that one person has on and the other has off- just the will to be creative.

Creativity=Will...
A form of it actually.
Creativity... there is a silence that actually kinda reduces karmic debt.

Top Bottom