Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's up this saturday?

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
Okay, like after lunch I gotta make a drive from Columbia to Kansas City to pick up a phone and shop, then I'm returning to go to the gym, grade some papers, and post up..... I'm kinda looking forward to returning and calling a ton of peeps, I have been a recluse for the last 3 weeks just been super busy, but that's good, so I don't ruminate on shit that didn't work out.

And U?

Just got back from doing some boring ass morning cardio. Today I am gonna pack up most of the shit in my apartment that I don't need the next few days. Need to get my car oil changed and check the tires, probably wash and clean the inside of it. Get some work done. Change my address with all my credit card (etc.) peeps that mail me shit. Jack off at least 3 times.

Okay, like after lunch I gotta make a drive from Columbia to Kansas City to pick up a phone and shop, then I'm returning to go to the gym, grade some papers, and post up..... I'm kinda looking forward to returning and calling a ton of peeps, I have been a recluse for the last 3 weeks just been super busy, but that's good, so I don't ruminate on shit that didn't work out.

And U?

It has been raining the past three days, I am gonna wait for you to call. Wait for shrimpy to tell me how much he misses me and go get fitted for a few suits that finally are ready for the final alterations. (I get to dress up like a real person now that I shaved the ZZ Top goat.)

Then I am gonna make lunch, my wife is gonna hit the gym and if I am lucky spend a couple minutes having the seksuals. (with the wife not alone)

Just got back from doing some boring ass morning cardio. Today I am gonna pack up most of the shit in my apartment that I don't need the next few days. Need to get my car oil changed and check the tires, probably wash and clean the inside of it. Get some work done. Change my address with all my credit card (etc.) peeps that mail me shit. Jack off at least 3 times.

Killah, you got like way more discipline than I would ever ascertain.
I mean you come off as a dude who doesn't think long term, but you do...
I mean you got like long term plans, expectations, but you also embrace the depravity.. well thats in all of us to a certain degree.

One thing I do dig about you is your smarts, and your honest, yet pragmatic side about being fucking selfish and well, dirty... but you seem kinda comfortable with who you are... not deluded anyway.

Getting shit done... on a Saturday, says quite a bit about someone.

Take care bro.

Killah, you got like way more discipline than I would ever ascertain.
I mean you come off as a dude who doesn't think long term, but you do...
I mean you got like long term plans, expectations, but you also embrace the depravity.. well thats in all of us to a certain degree.

One thing I do dig about you is your smarts, and your honest, yet pragmatic side about being fucking selfish and well, dirty... but you seem kinda comfortable with who you are... not deluded anyway.

Getting shit done... on a Saturday, says quite a bit about someone.

Take care bro.

Thanks boss. I think that's a pretty accurate description of me. I have no issues with myself, but definitely recognize the "less than admirable" qualities I have. Very comfortable with myself. That came over time.

It has been raining the past three days, I am gonna wait for you to call. Wait for shrimpy to tell me how much he misses me and go get fitted for a few suits that finally are ready for the final alterations. (I get to dress up like a real person now that I shaved the ZZ Top goat.)

Then I am gonna make lunch, my wife is gonna hit the gym and if I am lucky spend a couple minutes having the seksuals. (with the wife not alone)

LOL
Austin is nice, El Paso... well it's not Juarez.

I can't believe, you are getting rid of the goat. You gonna stop smoking cigars as well?

Yeah, I look forward to calling.
As far as seksuals, yeah...

Do you think Shrimpy's idea would make any money?
Its a good idea, but the management would have to be spot on.

Top Bottom