Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's up this saturday?

so far I did some stuff around the house, made some breakfast, went to the bank for my son, took his car to the body shop, went to the hardware store and got some painters tape. Everyone is out of the house now, so i'm going to do some painting, then work in my studio. I am going to make a serving platter, and hopefully next weekend bring three samples to a couple of galleries i know of and see if they'll feature them.

Will you show your painting later too me?

I so envy that you get to silence your mind through art.

I just read an article that Schopenhaur wrote about artists, he said that they are the lucky ones cause they capture the Divine Will, or Knowledge, through their creation, and in expressing it... quiet us all down for a bit.

Art is awesome, I wish I were more aesthetic.

pretty nice lil saturday....

just woke up (2pm) ... little early for me

prolly will go to the post office then hit the mall for some new boxer briefs... its gonna be amazing

i woke up, vacuumed, did 2 loads of laundry and cleaned my kitchen. then i took a nap. now Im contemplating what time to leave for my trip down to Chicago. I have a dinner party to attend at my parents' house this evening. i hope to get full on good food and drunk on good wine

Are you gonna go to Vegas at all?

If you do lemme know so I can interrupt sexy time and bug the shit out of ya both.

The 3 of us can have a slumber party at my moms.

We'll talk about girls, watch some designing women, lol, then we can go to the Ritz play some pool, I suck real bad, and just talk about everyone here.

It's like noon and I got A LOT done...

I had breakfast and posted on elite. :)

Breakfast was the yum: cooked ground beef w/eggs ketchup and tabasco, oatmeal and coffee. Took me a little while but I've finally broke the old man "in" to the "healthy fitness lifestyle". Would ya'll believe it? He EVEN claims to have given up "the drink".... hmmmmmmmm

What is up with this change...
Has he been listening to Tony Robbins?

I'm surprised GOM isn't a politican... he could have been a good one.

I think I'm gonna plant a small garden

You could go to Via Verona... and help my moms out... last time I visited her she watched the immigrant workers across the street for like 20 minutes, and I asked her what the hell you looking at mom? She said yeah I always enjoy watching people work, it comforts me.

Gardening... I never got it.

Top Bottom