Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's up this saturday?

LOL
Austin is nice, El Paso... well it's not Juarez.

I can't believe, you are getting rid of the goat. You gonna stop smoking cigars as well?

Yeah, I look forward to calling.
As far as seksuals, yeah...

Do you think Shrimpy's idea would make any money?
Its a good idea, but the management would have to be spot on.

Smoking cigars never stopping that, shrimp has some good ideas very creative guy. as far as making any money, try it and see

I cut a foot off the thing when we were in Palm Springs, so now it is a close trimmed full beard with a shaved bumpy head.

I'll be available all weekend call when you like. When you head to Austin let us know we'll come on down there, we love Austin.

so far I did some stuff around the house, made some breakfast, went to the bank for my son, took his car to the body shop, went to the hardware store and got some painters tape. Everyone is out of the house now, so i'm going to do some painting, then work in my studio. I am going to make a serving platter, and hopefully next weekend bring three samples to a couple of galleries i know of and see if they'll feature them.

I work saturdays :(
I'm gonna work on getting my damn computer to work after I'm done.... damn 260gtx VC.... DAMN IT!

Killah, you got like way more discipline than I would ever ascertain.
I mean you come off as a dude who doesn't think long term, but you do...
I mean you got like long term plans, expectations, but you also embrace the depravity.. well thats in all of us to a certain degree.

One thing I do dig about you is your smarts, and your honest, yet pragmatic side about being fucking selfish and well, dirty... but you seem kinda comfortable with who you are... not deluded anyway.

Getting shit done... on a Saturday, says quite a bit about someone.

Take care bro.

you nailed it.

i woke up, vacuumed, did 2 loads of laundry and cleaned my kitchen. then i took a nap. now Im contemplating what time to leave for my trip down to Chicago. I have a dinner party to attend at my parents' house this evening. i hope to get full on good food and drunk on good wine

It's like noon and I got A LOT done...

I had breakfast and posted on elite. :)

Breakfast was the yum: cooked ground beef w/eggs ketchup and tabasco, oatmeal and coffee. Took me a little while but I've finally broke the old man "in" to the "healthy fitness lifestyle". Would ya'll believe it? He EVEN claims to have given up "the drink".... hmmmmmmmm

Top Bottom