Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the max amount a natural human can bench?

I was pressing 225 quite a while before I could press bodyweight. Anything which says you should be able to do X or Y with bodyweight pretty much goes out of the window for most people over six foot unless they're strongly ecto.

I've been training the benchpress for about 6 months.

Right now I can bench 255 about 3x. My benchpress seems to go up easily even though I have very long arms and small wrists.

I was wondering if it will be possible for me to bench 400~410lbs some day.

Santa, how much do you weigh?? What body type do you have?? If you can hit almost 300lbs. with 6 months of training, 400 should be obtainable.

As far as the limits of human strength, I would say 500 with no bench shirt is probably very rare without juice.

There have been a few guys that I think could press 700 raw and natural. A guy named Henderson did a 700 press a while back without a bench shirt. I'm not sure if juice was involved but this was also a 400 pound man.

Micker said:
Santa, how much do you weigh?? What body type do you have?? If you can hit almost 300lbs. with 6 months of training, 400 should be obtainable.

210lbs

im 6'2ft and my bodytype is ecto/meso (big quads, small calves, small wrists, small arms, big delts, big back, big chest, big neck)

Now my bench is 265 x3, squat is 245 x 3, deadlift is 315lbs x 5

yeah i would say it depends on the kind of work they do like my dad never works out and he is 5'9 180 and he benches about 300lbs. but he puts small block engines in cars all by his self and stuff like that and has been since he was in high school

In 1968 Chuck Sipes Benched 570 in a t-shirt on stage the night he won the Mr World IFBB title!

Top Bottom