Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the best way to prevent catabolism while sleeping??

N2Matrix formula from NTBM is great for preventing this over night bro.

N2MATRIX Protein Supplement:
2lb 32 servings
Per serving
Calories 111
fat 2g
total carbohydrates 2g
Protein 22g
Vanilla Flavored Casein and WPI Matrix

looks good. i think adding the shake that i originally posted would be crazy.

GEAR

ALA

BORAGE OIL

Phosphatydl serine

Great anti catabolic cocktail right there.

What about that liquid collagen stuff? Isn't that how's its supposed to work, by stopping muscle loss while sleeping? I remember it was actually being sold as a weight loss aid for awhile, then the government shut that particular company down. You can still get it though.

What about that liquid collagen stuff? Isn't that how's its supposed to work, by stopping muscle loss while sleeping? I remember it was actually being sold as a weight loss aid for awhile, then the government shut that particular company down. You can still get it though.

No reason to swallow that stuff. GEAR does the same thing, better. It contains hydrolized aminos.

4 caps gear, 1 cap need2slin ( has Nar-ALA and a lot more), serving of N2matrix, ANd if you wanted to go the extra mile you can add power butter. Power butter PB. A super high protein All natural Peanut butter.

Reg PB has about 3-7g prtoein per serving and power butter has 24!!!!! So one serving of this added to your N2matrix Jumps it up to 46g of slow
digesting proteins through out the night. Now add the gear and its like adding a octane booster to your gas. This adds its own protein (super blood serum protein) but at the same time Helps brake down the other proteins and puts them where they need to go. The muscles. This turns it into more like a 60g power punch of protein to last through out the night. But OMG wait there's more!!!!

Insulin is one of the body’s most potent hormones, playing a role in everything from the anabolic process of building muscle, to the thermogenic process of burning fat. When insulin is released into the bloodstream, it acts to shuttle carbohydrates, proteins, and,
unfortunately, fats, into various cells. If the proteins and carbohydrates find their way into
a muscle, then the result is anabolic, i.e. muscle is gained. But if those nutrients move away from the muscle and into fat, then it’s stored – as body fat! The key here is to make sure that your muscles are insulin sensitive. Insulin sensitivity plays a role in determining your muscle-to-fat ratio; the more insulin sensitive you are, the more muscle you gain while staying lean.Need2Slin commands insulin to do exactly what you want, pushing macronutrients into the muscle and away from fat

This is a Ultimate Night muscle stack!!! And I will put this together and have it in my store tonight

GEAR

ALA

BORAGE OIL

Phosphatydl serine

Great anti catabolic cocktail right there.

thanks nelson id like to try that stuff out, but how much "stuff" can you actually take at 1 time?? does your body get to use everything? or if you take too many pills and supplements does any of it go to waste??

4 caps gear, 1 cap need2slin ( has Nar-ALA and a lot more), serving of N2matrix, ANd if you wanted to go the extra mile you can add power butter. Power butter PB. A super high protein All natural Peanut butter.

Reg PB has about 3-7g prtoein per serving and power butter has 24!!!!! So one serving of this added to your N2matrix Jumps it up to 46g of slow
digesting proteins through out the night. Now add the gear and its like adding a octane booster to your gas. This adds its own protein (super blood serum protein) but at the same time Helps brake down the other proteins and puts them where they need to go. The muscles. This turns it into more like a 60g power punch of protein to last through out the night. But OMG wait there's more!!!!

Insulin is one of the body’s most potent hormones, playing a role in everything from the anabolic process of building muscle, to the thermogenic process of burning fat. When insulin is released into the bloodstream, it acts to shuttle carbohydrates, proteins, and,
unfortunately, fats, into various cells. If the proteins and carbohydrates find their way into
a muscle, then the result is anabolic, i.e. muscle is gained. But if those nutrients move away from the muscle and into fat, then it’s stored – as body fat! The key here is to make sure that your muscles are insulin sensitive. Insulin sensitivity plays a role in determining your muscle-to-fat ratio; the more insulin sensitive you are, the more muscle you gain while staying lean.Need2Slin commands insulin to do exactly what you want, pushing macronutrients into the muscle and away from fat

This is a Ultimate Night muscle stack!!! And I will put this together and have it in my store tonight

Yep. Insulin shuttles nutrients into the blood, so N2 slin with GEAR would be a very powerful anabolic boost. (Don't exceed the slin dosage as to not disturb sleep). You might want to add some N2 sleep, some magnesium and some hawthorne to insure a deeper sleep -- which will enhance anabolism and increase GH as well.

i don't sleep. the best way to avoid catabolism when sleeping is DO NOT SLEEP.

or you can consume 40 - 50 gms casein protein immediatley before bed and have an RTD to drink close by in case you wake to pee. i can't stand casein so i live the life of a shark.........not a wink since 1997.

Top Bottom