Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the best way to prevent catabolism while sleeping??

diedeadEnough

i keep gear caps by my bed. and take them right before sleep, any time i wake up to go to the bathroom, and as soon as i wake up. i also make a protein shake with dymatize 12 hour, peanut butter, oats, whole milk and big blast and take fish oil with it before i go to bed. i think its working pretty good.

i was thinking about getting some better protein bars and waking up to eat them but dont think ill be able to get back to sleep after.

what do you all do to prevent catabolism when youre asleep?? i think its an important subjet but never see anythng about it

personally a new study has cla at night as a huge effect on preventing this. I also switch off between 8 0z of cottage cheese and a casein shake

Good ideas here, i also added N2Matrix right before bed as well, its a good mix of whey and casein protein, you can even add some peanut butter in there to slow the protein down even more.

Oooooor dont sleep at all by adding some Adderllin lol j/k

Yankeefan240,
I'm interested in the cla studies.....Where can this be found? Whats your dosage if you are giving it a try?

personally a new study has cla at night as a huge effect on preventing this. I also switch off between 8 0z of cottage cheese and a casein shake

thats really interesting. i think walmart has this right next to the fish oil i buy. just never knew what it was. anyone try CLA and see any results from it??

Top Bottom