Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats everyone eating for breakfast?

Met-Rx mixed with 20oz skim milk, banana, 4 ice cubes, tablespoon olive oil, and 3 grams L-Glutamine. Mixes and tastes well and I can drink it in my car on my way to the office.

4 eggs scrambled with cheese and a couple tblspoons of cottage cheese.

oatmeal with rasins, almonds & sunflower/flax seed mix.

Apple.

I eat that every fucking morning, it's nice & all but sometimes it's hard forcing it down.

1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, about 2oz of taylor ham ( pork roll for you non north jersey folk ) but im cutting. when i bul plan of atleast 3 eggs 3 whites, some whole wheat toast, and some kind of lean meat fried with olive oil.

my breakfast is usually whatever we had for dinner last night + milk

my dad looks at me like what the fuck when i am eating tacos at 6:45 am

always feel sick the morning...I never get hungry until around noon where im suddenly ready to devour little kids my stomach gurgles so much.

I can only handle a protein shake and a commercial,sugar ladden cereal in the mroning and that's a battle

LOL...That is EXACTLY how I feel in the morning. i can't even think about food, but right around 12 my arm starts lookin pretty yummy...

Josh

When I was home and could eat anything I wanted, my breakfast was usually 10fried eggs (only 3yolks) and cheese with wheat bread. Oh yea, and crystal light.

Now I eat the crap they give in the school cafeteria.

-sk

Mass Recovery from AmericanBodyBuilding...every morning.

I have to be at work at 430 AM, so my morning is usually...
245 alarm
254 alarm (snooze #1)
303 - skip the shave
312 - skip the shower
321 - fuck I'm going to be late for work...

So I grab a MAss Recovery and drink it in the car on the way.

Alot of times,its Hamburger helper :( I work 3rd and sleep when I get off of work so right when I wake up I have to eat,then go to the gym.My stomach hates me every morning

Top Bottom