Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats everyone eating for breakfast?

if i cant have steak, eggs and oatmeal.......can of tuna on bread and instant oatmeal....both good and dont fuck up my stomach..i also have sensative stomach especially in the am..

Eggs and oatmeal. Oatmeal 3 minutes in the microwave, eggs a few minutes on the stove top. I have a hard time eating steak in the morning, maybe I'll give that a try.

Liftbig said:

my breakfast takes 10 minutes to fix at most. oatmeal cooks fast, but i usually blend it in the blender with some skim milk. and the steak cooks fast on the foreman grill, scrambled eggs are easy to make on the stove. you just have to multi-task and it gets done quickly.

You're the man! You have a Foreman grill AND you know how to multi-task!! Karma for you

I'm NOT a morning person so I stick to my Ultra Flax cereal, throw in some extra Flaxseed Meal and some soy milk (I know, I know...but I'm a chick). At work I have a big cup of coffee and a snack around 9:30/10 AM.

I ALWAYS eat breakfast.

For a while I was making:

Toasted english muffin
Egg - cooked in one of those plastic microwave cooker things
Cheese - I usually just use sliced American cheese
Lunchmeat - Turkey, Ham...whatever you like.

Pop the english muffin in the toaster,
throw the egg in the microwave (cooks in about 1 minute),
when the muffin pops up, throw the cheese on it (so it melts a little),
the egg should be ready, so plop that on the cheese (it is shaped perfectly to fit the muffin),
top it with your lunchmeat and the other half of your muffin!

This is about a 5 minute meal from start to clean up! Easy and really good too!

-2 scoops whey protein powder
-1cup of old fashion slow cooking oats
-12oz of skim milk
-1tblsn of nat pb
-1 banana

put in blender on high and drink. yum

lift big

i have been put in my place
i used to eat eggs and turkey bacon in the morning when i was in school, but my first class wasn't until 9
now i have to be to work by 8
guess i just need to get my ass out of bed

i always feel sick the morning...I never get hungry until around noon where im suddenly ready to devour little kids my stomach gurgles so much.

I can only handle a protein shake and a commercial,sugar ladden cereal in the mroning and that's a battle

Top Bottom