Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would you do if you walked in on your wife with another man?

well?

• Walk out of the room and file for divorce

Votes: 55 46.2%
  • Beat the guy to a pulp

Votes: 62 52.1%

• Total voters
awittyusername said:
LOL

Seriously, you can not get pissed at the guy IF he does not know.

My friend was just talking to me today about something like this that happened to him while we were in college.

He hooks up with this chick while we were out. (school was 3 to 1 chicks, so not to hard.lol) He wakes up in the morning still naked in her bed, and her fiance is at the door. (my friend had no idea she was engaged) So, the girl he is with tells her Room mate to jump in bed with my friend, and to tell her fiance that he is her new bf. (my friend is a jackass like me and asked the guy for privacy and was feeling up the roomate.lol)

Anyway we found out later the guy was a DR., and the girls roomate narked on her friend for cheating...and she started going out with him.lol
oh no no....if i knew for a fact that the girl did not know then that is a whole other story.

Well, i'm six months into an unfinalized divorce.

I'd probably hurt myself laughing and say "ok, so will you NOW leave me the fuck alone and go?".

awittyusername said:
LOL

Seriously, you can not get pissed at the guy IF he does not know.

My friend was just talking to me today about something like this that happened to him while we were in college.

He hooks up with this chick while we were out. (school was 3 to 1 chicks, so not to hard.lol) He wakes up in the morning still naked in her bed, and her fiance is at the door. (my friend had no idea she was engaged) So, the girl he is with tells her Room mate to jump in bed with my friend, and to tell her fiance that he is her new bf. (my friend is a jackass like me and asked the guy for privacy and was feeling up the roomate.lol)

Anyway we found out later the guy was a DR., and the girls roomate narked on her friend for cheating...and she started going out with him.lol

:lmao: that is a sad and funny story at the same time

if it happened to me and i had children with this guy, life will not be very easy for that man and women from that point onward, if this guy and I do not have children I would move on happily knowing that I did not spend one more minute with a cheat and my thoughts would be "world here i come" ;)

Last edited:
awittyusername said:
You know how many guys wanted to kick my ass for hooking up with a chick I had no idea had a bf!!!!

I could never figure that out why they wanted to kick my ass

IF the scenario is a clear cut case of "he didn't know" that may be different. But:

A) How many guys in that situation are gonna have enough sense about them to question before "snapping"??

B) If he is in YOUR house with YOUR woman, there ought to be enough "evidence" laying around to eliminate the "he didn't know" scenario.

StickFigure said:
IF the scenario is a clear cut case of "he didn't know" that may be different. But:

A) How many guys in that situation are gonna have enough sense about them to question before "snapping"??

B) If he is in YOUR house with YOUR woman, there ought to be enough "evidence" laying around to eliminate the "he didn't know" scenario.

absolutely

by the way a g/f of mine found her b/f in bed with a man and she was emotionally damaged for life :( i felt sorry for her

BUBBLES said:
absolutely

by the way a g/f of mine found her b/f in bed with a man and she was emotionally damaged for life :( i felt sorry for her

No matter how you slice it, it's a screwed up situation and someone's getting hurt....one way or another.

StickFigure said:

Bro, it is always the scandalous girls fault ;)

Guys are stupid. I remember in my early 20s I assumed girls were single just because they told me they were.

I remember hooking up with a girl. Then, the next day or so later seeing her at a store. I walked up to say hi. I seriously almost got sick when I realized she had a kid in the cart, and was there with her husband!!!! She looked at me like...shhhh. :mad:

Top Bottom