Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would you do if you walked in on your wife with another man?

well?

• Walk out of the room and file for divorce

Votes: 55 46.2%
  • Beat the guy to a pulp

Votes: 62 52.1%

• Total voters
I would shake their hand as say, "Congratulations! You have just won the fucking booby prize." LOL Because that other person just did me a FUCKING favor.

If someone is cheating on me there is no way that I would want them at that moment or EVER want them again.

I dont do sloppy seconds and why on earth would I want to be with someone that is capable of cheating on me?

Would have to whoop his A$$!!!

And as long as she didnt come at me like a man, she might survive the moment...

Why be violent?

There is a phrase in my language. It says, "Your hands should remain clean".

In other words if someone has done something to so degrade themselves as to plummet to the grade of excrement, why would you WANT to touch them? Dont know about you folks, but I avoid stepping on shit with my feet. Why would I want it on my hands?

PS - if it is one of those... "the marriage was over long ago" situations... then that other person REALLY did the both of you a favor. Now there is no more ignoring a situation that should have been dealt with long ago.

Angel said:
damn skippy straight

LOL

Seriously, you can not get pissed at the guy IF he does not know.

My friend was just talking to me today about something like this that happened to him while we were in college.

He hooks up with this chick while we were out. (school was 3 to 1 chicks, so not to hard.lol) He wakes up in the morning still naked in her bed, and her fiance is at the door. (my friend had no idea she was engaged) So, the girl he is with tells her Room mate to jump in bed with my friend, and to tell her fiance that he is her new bf. (my friend is a jackass like me and asked the guy for privacy and was feeling up the roomate.lol)

Anyway we found out later the guy was a DR., and the girls roomate narked on her friend for cheating...and she started going out with him.lol

Top Bottom