Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would the theoretical best time to drink a soda be?

McFakerton

I know that as far as "food" is concerned that a soda is basically liquid garbage, but if you WERE to drink one, when would the best time be?

Currently I don't drink NEARLY as much soda as I used to. Like, not even close. It has pretty much been cut out of my diet but I have to admit that I've still got a weak spot for a Dew every now and then.

My line of thinking is this: If I am to drink a soda, the best time to do it is a little before a workout. Then at least hopefully my body will burn the sugars and all that as energy as opposed to it settling nicely on my abdomen.

Am I crazy? Does it really even matter?

Never.................the only time i drink soda is if i go out to eat somewhere like applebees etc.... and then i will only have one.....once i cut out soda, candy and stopped drinking beer and switched to hard liqour, my "bloat" has gone down quite a bit, my face looks alot skinnier and my belly fat went down noticably. I read somewhere that a soda a day over the course of a year =10 lbs of fat...Ill try to find that for you.

Itsadeepburn said:
Never.................the only time i drink soda is if i go out to eat somewhere like applebees etc.... and then i will only have one.....once i cut out soda, candy and stopped drinking beer and switched to hard liqour, my "bloat" has gone down quite a bit, my face looks alot skinnier and my belly fat went down noticably. I read somewhere that a soda a day over the course of a year =10 lbs of fat...Ill try to find that for you.

Please find this, i need to give to my co-workers. Fucking 5 sodas day and shit

BUT i never have soda, if i have to, DIET SODA.

Are you aware that they make diet mountain dew? If you must consume one, centered around your workout or a cheat meal is best.

Top Bottom