Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What was the most uncomfortable moment

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
that you can remember?

I had this sweatshirt that zipped up the front that had a habit of unzipping on its own....i hated it but it was a pretty shade of lime green and matched a pair of pants i had
well i went to the dr one day and i was sitting in his office with him across from me.......and mind you i do NOT have big boobs at all
He kept staring at my chest!!!!! and im like wtf? and with the way he was staring, i thought my shirt had come un zipped again.....omg i was dying....
he kept staring hard too....and noone ever stares at my boobs lol
but i was afraid to look down because i woudl embarrass myself too....
well when we finally got finished with the consultation....i got up and walked toward the door and i looked down expecting to see a titty hanging out or something....but
IT WAS FINEEEEEEE
nothing was hanging out....nothign was unzipped......nada......
the dude was just staring at my boobs
i wanted to go back and smack him then....but i was embarrassed enough to just keep walking
 
on a gym instructor course i went on, i was on my back doing stretches with short shorts and no underwear and a female instructor, and she saw my genitals from every angle
 
God mornin guys. Nothing else to do?
I have 2 that tie for most embarassing.
1. In grade three my teacher dropped my pants & gave me a spanking in front of the whole class..................................I got wood. I actually don't have a spanking fetish, which surprises me.
2. In grade 11 I went to a party with this girl. We were gonna make it, but we were both too drunk. We went back to her place & fell asleep in her bed. I peed the bed, & her 14 YO sister found us, naked, in a wet bed. WE never did make it for some reason.
 
hidngod said:
God mornin guys. Nothing else to do?
I have 2 that tie for most embarassing.
1. In grade three my teacher dropped my pants & gave me a spanking in front of the whole class..................................I got wood. I actually don't have a spanking fetish, which surprises me.
2. In grade 11 I went to a party with this girl. We were gonna make it, but we were both too drunk. We went back to her place & fell asleep in her bed. I peed the bed, & her 14 YO sister found us, naked, in a wet bed. WE never did make it for some reason.
bahahahahahhahahahaha
 
I think I told this story once...but here it is again for all who missed it.

I was on a red-eye flight out of Minnesota to Detroit that had about 12 people on it. I got up to go to the bathroom, and on the way back, I decided to stretch out and take a nap in the back of the plane because all of the lights were out and no one was back there. Well, I grabbed a blanket from the overhead compartment, layed across 3 seats and zonked out.

When the plane started to descend, my ears popped, I woke up, and all of the lights came on. At that time the stewerdess was walking down the aisle checking to make sure everyones seatbelts were fastened....well, mine was, only I forgot to zip my fly after returning from the bathroom and she thought I was back there polishing my f*ck stick. She gave me one hell of a dirty look and kept walking...I was like "What?" "I fogot to zip my fly for cryin't out loud...don't get excited honey."

Everyone else got the 'buh bye' wheen exiting the plane except for me. But I smiled and winked at her anyway. ;)

So I guess it was sort of embarassing and funny at the same time.
 
One time my mom decided to go through my email while I was home for a summer. I have no idea how that happened since it was my computer in my room but she read all of these mega XXX emails between me and someone I was seeing and she had a hissy fit about it and told my dad and they both yelled at me for being a whore and such. I don't think they ever looked at me the same.
 
I also used to get too talkative when intoxicated and run around telling people I'd have sex with them if I was single. That makes for uncomfy times with them later when you're sober.
 
Raina said:
I also used to get too talkative when intoxicated and run around telling people I'd have sex with them if I was single. That makes for uncomfy times with them later when you're sober.
LOL gf u got us beat:)

when i was 10 i played baseball and i had on these pants that were too tight.....i bent over and they split down the straddle.....dang the boy behind me got an eyefull....but i was 10....not much then
 
When I was an RA in college somehow a bunch of lingerie pics of me got out onto the campus network too and the resident's life office got all pissy with me about it. It's pretty hard to explain yourself out of that one.

Thankfully I got fired shortly after for having ferrets. lol
 
It happened while I was still in High School, the bell rang which signals everyone to go to their class . well I was still in the school parking lot. So I did the fast walk thing and Wack.. I trip over into some stupid twig and fall flat over at my face. and yes,there's tons of witness.
 
At a HS party about 15 years ago, I getting it on with some girl when my then gf walked in. Suffice it to say, we didn't last much after that and my buddies (who set it up) had a riot. The new gf, the one I was getting with, only lasted a few months when I walked in with her doing the same.
 
hidngod said:
God mornin guys. Nothing else to do?
I have 2 that tie for most embarassing.
1. In grade three my teacher dropped my pants & gave me a spanking in front of the whole class..................................I got wood. I actually don't have a spanking fetish, which surprises me.
2. In grade 11 I went to a party with this girl. We were gonna make it, but we were both too drunk. We went back to her place & fell asleep in her bed. I peed the bed, & her 14 YO sister found us, naked, in a wet bed. WE never did make it for some reason.
1. Actually pretty cool, assuming it was a female teacher.
2. Wow. Sorry about that one.
 
hidngod said:
God mornin guys. Nothing else to do?
I have 2 that tie for most embarassing.
1. In grade three my teacher dropped my pants & gave me a spanking in front of the whole class..................................I got wood. I actually don't have a spanking fetish, which surprises me.
2. In grade 11 I went to a party with this girl. We were gonna make it, but we were both too drunk. We went back to her place & fell asleep in her bed. I peed the bed, & her 14 YO sister found us, naked, in a wet bed. WE never did make it for some reason.
holy SHIT

those suck bro.

wood? was she hot? if it wasnt a guy teacher its ok, but wtf, droppin ur pants in front of other kids is fucked up, id go back and beat her/his ass.

peed the bed rofl
 
awsome thread btw.

my whole life is an uncomfortable situation...cant think of any that stick out, althought here has got to be some.

at the gym earlier this summer i brought bag of protein to the gym and tried to get it into a small waterbottle without a funnel after my workout...long story short i ended up with protein all over the locker room bench, and the manager of the gym was in there, but didn tsee... i blocked it of ffrom view (noone right there luckily), cleaned it with my shirt and ran out
 
One more airplane story I just remembered (I have a million of them).

I was drinking vodka and tonic on a flight to who the hell knows where, and I usually chew gum to keep my head from exploding. Well, on this particular occasion, I decided to chew on my plastic stir stick while looking out the window....keep in mind, I have a mouth full of chewing gum. Unconciously, I pulled the stir stick out of my mouth to itch my eyebrow, and it pulled a string of the gum out of my mouth and stuck it to my forehead/eyebrow. This soon turned into a sticky mess because I was both drunk and trying to descreetly cover the whole thing up. The words 'drunk' and 'descreet' don't belong in the same sentence.

I ended up having to walk all the way to the back of the plane to the bathroom with chewing gum strung from my upper lip, to my eyebrow, back down to my cheek, and a very small dangling string of the stuff that was still stuck to the end of the stir stick in my hand. I tripped on my way to the bathroom too and damn near gummed up an old Japanese lady.

Several others besides myself found humor in this....I could tell, because everyone was laughing hysterically.
 
About 6 years ago, I took my puppy to the grocery store. Damn thing had the craps and decided to leave a huge mound in the drivers seat while we shopped...

I was wearing short pants and I just quickly dove into the seat like I always do....the aroma hit and then the warm feeling of smooshed doo-doo on my rear.

My wife was ROFL but I got out of car VERY PISSED, stripped off my shorts in the parking lot, giving everyone any eyefull of my wet JCPenny boxers...not sure what they thought and didn't really care. Wifey put a towel over the seat and we had a good laugh all the way home.
 
here's a little story which was hugely embarrassing for me at the time

when i was 13 i used to hide my wank mag under the corner of my bedroom carpet, everyday i'd roll it back and beat it hard

one day i come back from school and my mother (very religious, strict disciplinarian) sits me down and says, "Jay, do you have a problem with masturbation?" obviously i deny everything saying that i'd heard other boys talking about it at school but that i personally didn't have any problem, which is when my mother walks over to the corner of my room and lifts the carpet to reveal a well used stained copy of Lusty Linda 22 from Hartfordshire poking herself with a large garden vegetable

previously that day my mother had bought one of those industrial strength vacuums and it had literally lifted the carpet revealing my shameful dirty habit
 
Snypr said:
1. Actually pretty cool, assuming it was a female teacher.
2. Wow. Sorry about that one.
1. Yah, she was about 23 & she had a cool car, gave me rides home, etc. I had a mad crush on her.
 
SoKlueles said:
that you can remember?

I had this sweatshirt that zipped up the front that had a habit of unzipping on its own....i hated it but it was a pretty shade of lime green and matched a pair of pants i had
well i went to the dr one day and i was sitting in his office with him across from me.......and mind you i do NOT have big boobs at all
He kept staring at my chest!!!!! and im like wtf? and with the way he was staring, i thought my shirt had come un zipped again.....omg i was dying....
he kept staring hard too....and noone ever stares at my boobs lol
but i was afraid to look down because i woudl embarrass myself too....
well when we finally got finished with the consultation....i got up and walked toward the door and i looked down expecting to see a titty hanging out or something....but
IT WAS FINEEEEEEE
nothing was hanging out....nothign was unzipped......nada......
the dude was just staring at my boobs
i wanted to go back and smack him then....but i was embarrassed enough to just keep walking

He is not a professional to say the least.

A smart male Doc never goes into a room alone with a female patient. He brings his nurse.

He also looks into your face and LISTENS!

This is interesting though ... I have all female Docs and every visit is fun.
 
TheLion2005 said:
He is not a professional to say the least.
A smart male Doc never goes into a room alone with a female patient. He brings his nurse.
He also looks into your face and LISTENS!
This is interesting though ... I have all female Docs and every visit is fun.
We have a male family Dr. & my wife sees him alone. However my wife is always with my daughter when she goes in. She's 19.
My wife's boss however has a thing for her. If she wears a nice top, he can't seem to keep his eyes off her. Same thing, talks to her chest. She's not large, but he seems fixated with her. Has never done anything else inappropriate so she doesn't make a deal about it.
 
hidngod said:
We have a male family Dr. & my wife sees him alone. However my wife is always with my daughter when she goes in. She's 19.
My wife's boss however has a thing for her. If she wears a nice top, he can't seem to keep his eyes off her. Same thing, talks to her chest. She's not large, but he seems fixated with her. Has never done anything else inappropriate so she doesn't make a deal about it.


your daughter is 19 eh bro? you gotta set it up dude,Im a nice guy
 
JayC9 said:
here's a little story which was hugely embarrassing for me at the time

when i was 13 i used to hide my wank mag under the corner of my bedroom carpet, everyday i'd roll it back and beat it hard

one day i come back from school and my mother (very religious, strict disciplinarian) sits me down and says, "Jay, do you have a problem with masturbation?" obviously i deny everything saying that i'd heard other boys talking about it at school but that i personally didn't have any problem, which is when my mother walks over to the corner of my room and lifts the carpet to reveal a well used stained copy of Lusty Linda 22 from Hartfordshire poking herself with a large garden vegetable

previously that day my mother had bought one of those industrial strength vacuums and it had literally lifted the carpet revealing my shameful dirty habit
ahhhh ok. heres mine

i was at a appartmentl and i was the only one there other than my parents. they go out to dinner, and i of course, wank it to the free porn channel (thats the only channel worth my time at the place). so after, i change the channel, so they dont turn on the tv and see porn, but the satellite was fucked up, and i wake up the next mornng and my mom is like "so, i hear u had a good time last night"...i

im like...i guess why? and shes like "cuz when yoru father turned on the tv, he said a bunch of naked ladies were dancing across the screen".

mind you i was the only one there, but i didnt know wht to say so im like "i hae no idea what your talking about".

my mom thought she was funny, but my dad yelled at her cause he said it was my business, and to not harrass me about it.

cool parents, but still fucking uncomfortable
 
SoKlueles said:
that you can remember?

I had this sweatshirt that zipped up the front that had a habit of unzipping on its own....i hated it but it was a pretty shade of lime green and matched a pair of pants i had
well i went to the dr one day and i was sitting in his office with him across from me.......and mind you i do NOT have big boobs at all
He kept staring at my chest!!!!! and im like wtf? and with the way he was staring, i thought my shirt had come un zipped again.....omg i was dying....
he kept staring hard too....and noone ever stares at my boobs lol
but i was afraid to look down because i woudl embarrass myself too....
well when we finally got finished with the consultation....i got up and walked toward the door and i looked down expecting to see a titty hanging out or something....but
IT WAS FINEEEEEEE
nothing was hanging out....nothign was unzipped......nada......
the dude was just staring at my boobs
i wanted to go back and smack him then....but i was embarrassed enough to just keep walking
shit that woulda been the happiest day of my life if I was a chick.

I love it when women stare at my cock.
 
Top Bottom