Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The difference 6 month make

Mad Jasper

Ex #2's ex husband was a true redneck PoS. He broke beer bottles in my driveway (where his kids played), tried to get me and his ex fired from work, show up at kids soccer games drunk, trying to start fights. He got away with it too because the magistrate judge and DA were PoS' too. He never would face me man to man though... It always had to be in public in front if our kids. I backed down a lot because I didn't want my daughter to see me get into a fight. But then again, every time we saw him out he had something smart ass to say. Until today.

I ran into him at Walmart about 6 months and 30lbs ago. He said some nasty shit in front of me and my kid. I walked away.

I ran into him again today. I was wearing my gym pants and a sleeveless shirt. I had just finished several intensive sets of chest and bi's so I was a little pumped. He wouldn't even look me in the eyes. He kept his eyes down, shuffling around nervously until I checked out.

I guess the MF'er ran out of smart ass things to say.

Fuck off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom