Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to stack with Tren for a cutting/fat loss cycle?!

O

OrbitNutrition.com

Test prop and clen imo. Prop will keep bloating down and clen will blow up the fat.

I'm about to start a cycle with a tri-Tren blend and was wondering what to stack with it for great muscle gains while cutting fat at the same time. I was thinking either: test, winni, or clenbuterol. Let me know what you guys think.

Not tren for your second cycle, BUT since you ran tren for your FIRST cycle, guess it's moot.

What to stack? DIET. It's Diet, not gear. That's probably why you did not cut any fat the first run with tren. Diet and training, get that down first.

what kind of a question is this. ALWAYS with test man!

Tren is good by itself, 2 of my best cutting cycles ever were tren a @ 75-100 mgs e.d. Test might bloat you out...I get bloated off any kind of test (sust, prop, enan, cyp), even when using strong anti estrogens like letro. A lot of people swear by test prop for cutting, all depends on the individual. If you must stack it I would go with some eq, or primo...winny is a total waste of time i.m.o. I don't think there is much point to using large amounts of gear for cutting. In a calorie deficient state you are not going to put on much (if any) muscle, regardless of how much you use. Your body is also more sensitive to anabolic/androgenics when in a calorie deficient state, meaning it will react much better to smaller amounts. The main purpose of using gear for cutting is to fight off catabolism and prevent the loss of muscle.

Clenbuterol and T3 are for pussies that are too lazy to do cardio. Unless your competing, there is absolutely no need for them...unless your a lazy douchebag.

Top Bottom