Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to do guys?

theoak01 said:
im comfortable as hell around her when we just hang out and such,everytime i think about asking her on a date my stomach gets in knots im so nervous.

i think im just gonna risk it

get drunk and do it!!!
LOL jk

You just need to put yourself out there and be in a vulnerable position.
Best of luck to you! :doc:

theoak01 said:
im comfortable as hell around her when we just hang out and such,everytime i think about asking her on a date my stomach gets in knots im so nervous.

i think im just gonna risk it

Just fucking do it damn it.

Cheers,
Scotsman

theoak01 said:
no female friends of hers,nope,ive dropped a few hints i think,but fuck im shy and retarded with women.

as for in the workplace i know its a bad idea most of the time,but i liked her before and the more time i spend with her i cant stop thinking about her

A few drinks to loosen up would probably help you out. It also gives you an excuse to look like an ass. If she shoots you down make a joke of it, so things won't be weird for either of you. Good luck bro

why are you going to verbalise it, and pin the whole thing on a yes/no answer? you crazy or what?

the girl is probably comfy around you
the girl HAS to spend time with you (giving you lots of access to her personality)

what you need to do is make yourself attractive to her, to match the comfort she feels for you (thus avoiding the 'friend' zone) so you need to start alluding to the other women who like you, the quality people you hang out with, the manly alpha qualities you posses bla bla bla

the absolute biggest fuckup you can make right now is to hit on her before she likes you. make ehr like you first. THEN ask her out

GoldenDelicious said:
why are you going to verbalise it, and pin the whole thing on a yes/no answer? you crazy or what?

the girl is probably comfy around you
the girl HAS to spend time with you (giving you lots of access to her personality)

what you need to do is make yourself attractive to her, to match the comfort she feels for you (thus avoiding the 'friend' zone) so you need to start alluding to the other women who like you, the quality people you hang out with, the manly alpha qualities you posses bla bla bla

the absolute biggest fuckup you can make right now is to hit on her before she likes you. make ehr like you first. THEN ask her out

Best advice yet

theoak01 said:
im in a weird spot,ive got this friend,ive always been into her,and now shes got a job with the company im with and on the job im currently on,we have been spending tons of time together having a blast and im liking her alot more every day.

im not to sure how to read her though,not sure if she thinks of me as only a friend or what.

now im shy,dont know how to approach this,nor do i wanna make work weird as we sometimes travel for months on end and that would suck.

how would you guys approach this?

i dont want any bullshit remarks by the way,only straight up answers.

Slip in some jokes about sex when conversation allows it, and check her reaction towards it, and you. You gotta be completely neutral and casual about it though....otherwise she'll probaby know what's up.

But if you wanna just go for it, be ready for any consequences and wierdness. If it works, awesome. If not, you still work together so it's gotta be :whatever: or else.... :insane:

Top Bottom