Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What the ladies like.....

finabomber

New member
hey bros, what cologne do you guys wear for a hot night on the town............i stick to Armani...they cant resist it...
FB
 
There is a big discussion on this very topic somewhere on these boards (can't friggin remember where).

Anyhow, the consensus was that Acqua is the one that drives women the most crazy. However, it is sort of played out.
 
medium size bottle runs 60-70 bucks.....TRUST me - it is the best out there right now...Ceruti is a distant second
 
heh.. like cologne is going to make the difference... LOLOLOLOL
I guess marketing must work...? You people must be the same ones to buy books on how to score with chicks...

IMO, the best colonge is a good personality...
 
Acqua Di Gio - liked by most women, but too common

Egoiste Platinum - good scent for clubbing... less played than others

Issey Miyake - good for dinner dates... very unique, and almost every woman likes it
 
Steroid_Virgin said:
heh.. like cologne is going to make the difference... LOLOLOLOL
I guess marketing must work...? You people must be the same ones to buy books on how to score with chicks...

IMO, the best colonge is a good personality...

I don't wear it unless it's bought for me. Then again, if I weren't such a broke-ass mofo, I'd probably buy a bottle and keep it around. Women seemto like my Speed Stick Fresh Scent mixed with just a touch of sweat.
 
Acqua Di Gio (so good, but 2 many peeps now have)
Jean Paul Gaultier (very good smell)
The O.G. Coolwater (the most classic cologne ever, the MJ of colo.)
WINGs (very good, no one has)
Hugo Boss
Curve
CK Eternity
CK one
CK Escape
Polo Sport
Orginal Tommy (imop best cologne ever made) before it go played
like a fat girl at a bbq
Issey Miyake- get this cologne tday, it is unreal.
 
casavant said:
Women seemto like my Speed Stick Fresh Scent mixed with just a touch of sweat.

That's what I'm talking about. This has worked for me for years. Okay, add in a little Skin Bracer.
 
Looks like I might be moving to the night crew.

I'm applying for a night position. Same job, same pay, but I would come in at three in the afternoon, which is when I get off right now. That would mean no more rolling out of bed at 5:30 am and hugging my pillow while waiting for the two or three Vivarin I just popped to kick in.
 
Re: Looks like I might be moving to the night crew.

casavant said:
I'm applying for a night position. Same job, same pay, but I would come in at three in the afternoon, which is when I get off right now. That would mean no more rolling out of bed at 5:30 am and hugging my pillow while waiting for the two or three Vivarin I just popped to kick in.

HA! That's not night screw! :FRlol:
 
Acqua Di Gio is like STESTON or JOOP way old..thats my "after gym" cologne incase i run to the mall b4 i run home to shower...

Fujiyama is the shit.... i call it the panty moistener


if the girls are attracted to Acqua Di Gio, then she will melt if you wear Fujiyama.
 
Last edited:
Y_Lifter said:
#1 Drakkar - fresh and Lemony
#2 Herrera - Expensive smelling

holy shit OLD SCHOOL...back in he day...drakkar (1990) was the shit...girls creamed to that....if u like drakkar....try Fujiyama...its basically the 2002 version of 1990 drakkar...amazing stuff...
 
NYM

Issey Miyake get it, what mall did you pick up

Fujiyama

and is it sweet or spicy
 
HighIntensity said:
NYM

Issey Miyake get it, what mall did you pick up

Fujiyama

and is it sweet or spicy

my pretty boy buddy swears by Issey Miyake, i smelled it once but dont recall its smell.


Fujiyama is kinda dry but sweet...kinda in the versace blue jeans type of smell but not as sweet.

try the galleria or any one of those cologne shops in every mall....or Canal Street, you will pay $10-$15 less down there.
 
Y_Lifter said:


They still do...

I suppose if something smells good, it always smells good. As long as it doesn't date you, I could see the advantage in using an older fragrance since the good new ones are used by so many.
 
Originally posted by casavant
I suppose if something smells good, it always smells good. As long as it doesn't date you, I could see the advantage in using an older fragrance since the good new ones are used by so many.

You got it, my large green friend...
 
Top Bottom