finabomber
New member
hey bros, what cologne do you guys wear for a hot night on the town............i stick to Armani...they cant resist it...
FB
FB
slickdadd said:Preferred Stock.
The Nature Boy said:
High Karate.
sk* said:Juan Pual Gotier, but I am gonna try corn's suggestion ... aqua something.
Steroid_Virgin said:heh.. like cologne is going to make the difference... LOLOLOLOL
I guess marketing must work...? You people must be the same ones to buy books on how to score with chicks...
IMO, the best colonge is a good personality...
casavant said:Women seemto like my Speed Stick Fresh Scent mixed with just a touch of sweat.
casavant said:I'm applying for a night position. Same job, same pay, but I would come in at three in the afternoon, which is when I get off right now. That would mean no more rolling out of bed at 5:30 am and hugging my pillow while waiting for the two or three Vivarin I just popped to kick in.

Y_Lifter said:#1 Drakkar - fresh and Lemony
#2 Herrera - Expensive smelling
NY Muscle said:
holy shit OLD SCHOOL...back in he day...drakkar (1990) was the shit...girls creamed to that
HighIntensity said:NYM
Issey Miyake get it, what mall did you pick up
Fujiyama
and is it sweet or spicy
Y_Lifter said:
They still do...
Originally posted by casavant
I suppose if something smells good, it always smells good. As long as it doesn't date you, I could see the advantage in using an older fragrance since the good new ones are used by so many.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














