Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat the H*** is up with SESAPURE??

macro I have always used levorex + t-rex + YES for cutting .

I was saving the sesapure for when bulking ( which I should start soon ) .

But from what I see sesapure looks stronger/more effective than levorex !??! Should I be using sesapure instead of levorex EVEN when cutting ?

Victor

sesapure is quite potent in its effects. its effective during cutting as well as lean bulking, its generally more potent in lean bulking. . (it ability to enhance fat loss is not always as potent as its ability to inhibit fat gain).

its effects are different than levorex, though it can be used in its place or stacked with it.

oh Cool , I understand .

I will save the sesapre for when I am bulking , it will fit perfectly because of my goals , my bulking will be very controlled .

I mean I will probably go no higher than 3200 cals . I don't want to gain one OUNCE of fat during this bulker .

Victor

I will update for sure bro , just trying to lose these DAMN LAST 14 POUNDS , but of course those are the MOST difficult ones to lose , shit when I was 239 pounds and 90 % body fat LOL , I was dropping fat like there was no tomorrow , now that I am down to 214 , I am starting to STRUGGLE .

I need to reach 200 before I start my cycle , I don't want to take more than 5 weeks to lose that . I will update for sure , sesapure will be used during the whole cycle . I am still deciding if I go 12 or 16 weeks . Probably 16 weeks total , 12 weeks lean bulking , then , last 4 weeks , switch to cutting :) .

Victor

still think you might benefit from a short term raise in calories, even just 5 days to over maintainance cals. calorie cycling can help break metabolic plateau's and may help with your "worn" feeling as well.

I will do that , after I reach 210 . I am 214.5 lbs right now .

Say my BMR is 2500 , how much should I increase ? 3000 cals for 5 days ?

Can I gain any fat in such a short period ?? I guess no right ?

Victor

Top Bottom