Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat the H*** is up with SESAPURE??

It appears either Sesapure Or Glucorell agravates fever blisters? When I took I got two over a four week period (Usually get one once a year in the fall). When I stopped taking I have not gotten any more.

The NO products do the same due the the L-Arginine being a great environment for herpetic virus

Have you seen this or have any clue?

well glucorell has anti-viral activity. there is no known mechanism by which sesapure would cause aggravation, in fact it should also decrease recurrance as it mediates arachidonic acid synthesis.

hydration could be a factor. they are metabolic stimulants and can increase water needs. Humidity this year has been down in the southern half of the united states, so that may be a factor as well.

But these are just some educated guesses as to secondary causation, there is no direct link (as noted above, the opposite)

Thanks, I will try it again. Only one product at a time to see if I can isolate what causes it or if it is just a coincidence that they appeared during the time I was using it. Also use Cardio Breeze and Thermorexin but have continued with them and have not seen any new activity once I stopped Sesapure and Glucorell.

Will also increase H2O intake. Could be the culprit I have to consciously drink or I fall below requirements.

The b*tch is dealing with the blisters when they appear. Not fun, even only once per year.

could be the metabolic stress combined with the insufficient water intake. Though please update on use of each separately, be sure to keep water intake up. interested to hear your results and perhaps figure out if its related (you know could just be you were more stressed or your immune system down from dieting, etc..--- perhaps exacerbated by increased metabolism and insufficient water intake-- just some rambling thoughts on the matter--- immune response is complex so its likely a couple of factors, not just one- though one may be more a factor than the others).

as a note- HSV is a tricksy virus, the way it like to play hide and seek making it difficult to deal with.

I'm on sesapure 6 caps daily and YES for abt 10 days now and my lil tub of fat in lower abs region and love handles are practically gone!!

My diet are usual:
7am - steam chick breast, grilled salmon and a cup of oats
11am - turkey breast, brocolli, banana
3pm - steam chick breast, letteuce, apple
6pm - Roast beef, rice, salmon
7.30pm - GYM!
10.30pm - Tuna with onions and wheat bread

And now, the fats are literally gone and I can see and feel my 6 pack finally! Before tat, although i was on the same diet, i could never melt thos stubborn fats away.

This stuff really IS fucking voodoo magic man!!

Thanks ANAFIT! :heart:

Always nice to hear another success story. :)

Glad it's all working out for you, bro. Keep us updated as you get more shredded!

Top Bottom