Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what protein bars or meal replacement bars do u like the most?

So now where do I go to order need2's bars of protein awesomeness?

They tasty very good, but please, get the recipe for low-fat pb.

So far the only thought I have to share is that I thought the shipping price was a bit excessive. 20$ shipping and packaging for 20$ product seemed steep. But I don't know how many servings it will make. I won't be able to make a proper assessment until I get the product and see what it is that I paid so much shipping/packaging for. I ordered yesterday afternoon. The site seemed easy enough to navigate. I'll be sure to let ya'll know my 100% experience. I mean, would ya'll expect anything less from me?

Anyone can order threw me for less shipping. My site will be up and running by 2 weeks and I offer free shipping to the us.. I sent you 2 bags to bm.

Cool... I only did what I thought I was supposed to do, order from the site that popped up through the link that was furnished before.

The free product is very much appreciated, but not necessary. I have read a lot of good reviews about your protein bars and that's why I ordered them to begin with. There is no need for me to doubt that the proof will be in the pudding.

Ya but you know I lova ya so I could not help but throw in a little extra...

I have been using Needto's bars for a few weeks. I like them a lot. I have always been a huge fan of peanut butter. I use fats in place of carbs for the most part. The fat in peanut butter actually makes you more lean! His bars also have clean whey protein unlike other bars out there.
I make them and keep them at work. Right now I am using them as an 11am and 3pm meal even thought I am only eating a small portion of the bars. My hunger subsides and I have stayed true to eating better.
I have only positive things to say about them.

I have been using Needto's bars for a few weeks. I like them a lot. I have always been a huge fan of peanut butter. I use fats in place of carbs for the most part. The fat in peanut butter actually makes you more lean! His bars also have clean whey protein unlike other bars out there.
I make them and keep them at work. Right now I am using them as an 11am and 3pm meal even thought I am only eating a small portion of the bars. My hunger subsides and I have stayed true to eating better.
I have only positive things to say about them.

Thanks bro... Good shit... My site will be up and running and ready to sell soon. Right now they are selling at

Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein|

Let me know when your site is up and running as I will buy some for both me and my husband. They are great to have at night when I am in school and can't get a meal in.

Mickey

Top Bottom