Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what protein bars or meal replacement bars do u like the most?

If you must have a bar, why don't you make them yourself. I know I posted some good recipes for them in the recipe thread. ;)

you know when I lived in canada I used to get a bar called "solid protein" these were freaking awesome high in protein, low carbs, no sugar, and low calories but I can't find them in the US...

Hmm... I love oh yeah bars! or USN protein bars.

Although I wouldn't have them whilst dieting for a show! But in the off season - YUM.

For taste and health the two best are Supreme Protien and Morph bars.
I don't know about need2's, I am going to order some to see.

I Love Neeto's bars

You have to make them your self use a 14 X 8 pan 4 inches deep or something similar, but first mix the honey and PB together using a tad of water and warming it before adding the protein , it mixes alot better, then just place in the tray in the fridge for 30 mins ,VOLIA! You have a bar that you can't let go of!

I'm gonna padlock my fridge to keep everyone else out of it!
RADAR

i love neeto's bars

you have to make them your self use a 14 x 8 pan 4 inches deep or something similar, but first mix the honey and pb together using a tad of water and warming it before adding the protein , it mixes alot better, then just place in the tray in the fridge for 30 mins ,volia! You have a bar that you can't let go of!

Radar
++++++1000

I Love Neeto's bars

You have to make them your self use a 14 X 8 pan 4 inches deep or something similar, but first mix the honey and PB together using a tad of water and warming it before adding the protein , it mixes alot better, then just place in the tray in the fridge for 30 mins ,VOLIA! You have a bar that you can't let go of!

RADAR

lol that should be a stickie

Top Bottom