Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your source of WHEY protein?

hesselite

I've been taking 1-2 Myoplex Nutrition shakes daily for the past year or so and I notice the results. I'm curious as to what other sources of whey protein the people on this board trust or even swear to. Myoplex is getting kind of old and the taste is getting to me :( So what type of whey protein powder do you use, and how often do you take it??

Thanks!

--Hess

I use Max Pro, it's a max muslce protein, but I don't know if everyone has the option of getting that brand. Try Optimum nutrition protein, it's one of the best tasting, in my view.

Mr.X :cool:

I'm using Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Choc. flavor(44.00 for 10lb bags at nutritionmegastore.com). I try to eat it with oatmeal as often as I can in the morning, but sometimes I cheat and have a protein bar instead. After my workout I have some too with dextrose. Both times I have approx. 2 1/2 scoops.

I like Prolab,
But i switched to a new one this week when i ran out of Prolab.
Now i'm taking Pro Gold with no sugar/ aspartame, lower in carb's and i like the Vanilla flavour.
I have two shakes in the day and one post workout one.

Aspartame? uh uh.

I would stay away from the aspartame it is said to be a carcinogen(cancer causing agent).

I have had the best results from Methoxy Pro by Cytodyne Co. (same company that manufactures Xenadrine). Methoxy Pro has all the BCAA's you need plus a good portion of Glutamine included plus Methoxyflavons (sp) ... it has seriously helped me continue to grow especially off cycle.

jamesaonon

I have had the best results from Methoxy Pro by Cytodyne Co. (same company that manufactures Xenadrine). Methoxy Pro has all the BCAA's you need plus a good portion of Glutamine included plus Methoxyflavons (sp) ... it has seriously helped me continue to grow especially off cycle.

jamesaonon

I also use Optimum nutrition's whey. Mainly because they have the fewest carbs and fat and 22g of protein per serving.

Top Bottom