Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your favorite WHEY, how much, and where do you get it?

pauly

I need to pick up a new protein. Lemme know what you use or what;s out there. somethin cheap is good.

American Whey - #2/$25
Flavors: Banana, Orange, Chocolate, Vanilla - REALLY GOOD flavors - but had 2-3 grams of Carbs per serving.

GNC Red Label Whey Protetin - #5/$40
Flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla - cheap and okay. Mix mine with Natural Peanut Butter or some OJ (post workout)

Most of the major companies are ripoffs. They use a miniscule amount of the 'good' protein and then cut it with cheap hydroslates so that it'll still meet label claims but it cuts down on their prices.

Honestly, Animal (the kit dude) has a protein now that doesn't taste that great but it's definitely solid. 100% whey isolates, I think it's like 8-9 bucks for a lb.

I forgot you asked for something cheap.

EAS Simply Protein Chocolate flavor tastes pretty decent and is cheap. You can get 80 servings at 20g P/serving for 30 bucks

EAS protien tastes like fuckin animal shit.

The 2 best tasting are Sport Pharma and Human Development Tech. Those are my favorites.. I also do not like chocolate.

EAS makes one called Myoplex Mass that tastes REALLY good and it is also a MRP.. it is hard to find though.

pauly said:

Yeah, but way too expensive. Shit, i'd go through that in 10 days.........i'm not spendin $45/week.
If you can find it without ordering from a site, like a place around you, it would be much cheaper.peace

Top Bottom