Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your biggest concern about living with the opposite sex?

i would have to admit, cooties scare the hell out of me. But just get a cootie shot and you should be safe.

michaeltt said:
i would have to admit, cooties scare the hell out of me. But just get a cootie shot and you should be safe.

I've had my yearly cooties shot.

stilleto said:
i'm pretty easy going. nothing really bothers me too much.

Same here.

However, I've been told the following:

I use too much toilet paper
My need to always increase the thermostat needs to cease by next winter
I tend to disrupt the flow of things (changing the set-up of the dishwasher; not putting things back in the same place)

i get told i use too much toilet paper too, i think its a girl thing
but i hate, and yes ill say it again, when you go in to use alot of toilet paper, and theres none there to use grrr
and i move stuff, where he cant find it. he gripes like my mom

biteme said:
I'll have to go with my protein farts. I think she'd fall out of love with me after getting a whiff of those. They even run me out of the room! LOL
I was going to say the exact same thing when I saw this thread. I once took this girl on a date to the movies and had a bad case of protien farts. Luckinly they were silent one cheek sneeks so I layed back and hung my ass over the chair and as I was tooting I took a deep breath and blew downward sending the toxic gas 5 rows down. Poeple down the row kept plugging their noses and looking around for the culprit. It was nothing short of fantastic.

nycgirl said:
I use too much toilet paper
My need to always increase the thermostat needs to cease by next winter
I tend to disrupt the flow of things (changing the set-up of the dishwasher; not putting things back in the same place)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My husband will leave 3 sheets on the roll. WTF is with that? Just change the damn thing!

I get him back, I'm the one who leaves 1 icecube in the tray :lmao:

Top Bottom