Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What is the best mattress?

lol she didn't say most affordable, she just said the best.



Btw, I paid cash for my sleep number bed before Chris and I met. I'm a baller
 
I'm a Beautyrest by Simmons man. Slept on one at Niagra-on-the-Lake and loved it so much I peeled the sheets in the morning to find out what it was.
 
The best mattress is a PAWG with a 38-26-40 figure.
 
iComfort by Serta. I bought one in November and it is the best I have ever had.

Look it up. In the standard temp. mattresses, the foam always made me get too hot at night as it trapped body heat. The gel in this keeps me cool all night long.
 
I've got a Sealy Posturepedic that's over a decade old and still in good condition with no saggy spots.
 
The best mattress does the following:
1. Doesn't get stained from sex. (I should take a pic of my current mattress, blood, vagina juice, piss, coffee etc.)
2. Provides positive reinforcement during 92% of sex acts (springiness helps, properties of viscoelasticity are still up in the air - and their tough to model from an engineering standpoint anyway)
3. Doesnt make your arms go numb (Fuck I hate that).
4. Makes you sleep uninterrupted
5. Transfer of motion minimal (+1 for viscoelastic ones (foam))
6.
 
I had a Tempurpedic and it was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in, but the only downside is that it traps body heat and I burnt the F up.

Sent from my EVO4G.
 
I have a tempurpedic king
Fuck coils
Fuck dust mites
None of that shit you gotta deal with in a to bed

Takes like six months to adjust to it being warmer

Best bed ever
 
lol, yea I guess i wont find one for that. I might just go grab one of those serta memory foam matties. mattress firm supposedly has em on sale for 600 bucks.
foam lovers, yea or nay on Serta Apple Valley 8" Memory Foam Mid Firm?
 
The best mattress does the following:
1. Doesn't get stained from sex. (I should take a pic of my current mattress, blood, vagina juice, piss, coffee etc.)
2. Provides positive reinforcement during 92% of sex acts (springiness helps, properties of viscoelasticity are still up in the air - and their tough to model from an engineering standpoint anyway)
3. Doesnt make your arms go numb (Fuck I hate that).
4. Makes you sleep uninterrupted
5. Transfer of motion minimal (+1 for viscoelastic ones (foam))
6.
Impossible in my case.... I have to pee at least twice a night.... pisses me off....
 
Top Bottom