Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the Best cutting product out there

Extremelean

Im looking to shred alot of bf and was wondering what is the best thing i could take...

Im 26, 239lbs and have been lifting on and off for about 7 years...i recently cleaned my diet up and im jumping back in the game 100% and ready to get things rollin

legal: clenbuterol, cytomel t3, human growth hormone, synephrine, caffeine in that order in my opinion

prescription: didrex (discontinued), phentermine, diethylpropion, phendimetrazine

illegal: amphetamines, aminorex derivitives both powerful discontinued dangerous prescription medications which have become illicit drugs, obviously not recommended

clenbuterol or t3 are probably your most affordable and healthy choices. hgh is great if you can afford it, a peptide releasing fragment may be an alternative but i've not had any experience looking at them.

personly testosterone/trenbelone stack burn more bodyfat for me then any clen/t3 combo or other drugs

not saying to go use these steroids, im just sharing wat i find works very well

but to be honst although clen and t3 work, there not miracle workers nor that effective, they work but there results arent wat i would call dramatic, and those who do get results from the drugs are dieting strict anyways so there weight loss cant really be attributed to the drugs

IMO if your just getting back into the game then ur going to drop fat very fast anyways so i personly wouldnt waste my money on and fat loss drugs until uve lost some fat and get down to a bodyfat where u find it hard to get rid of the stubborn fat, maybe then u coudl introduce some drugs to get rid of the stubborn fat

most people ive seen once they clean up there diet drop fat pretty dramaticaly anyways, so i say save ur money

the only thing i think u MIGHT benefit from is maybe a light appetite supresent drug if you find cutting calories hard

but even then some steamed vegies can help fill you up anyways

i also think you shoudl research into carb cycling so u dont hit any weight loss or fat loss platues n keep getting the results ur looking for as people usualy tend to turn to drugs wen there weight loss stalls, wen really all that is needed is some clever dieting to get fat loss moving along again

just my thoughts but im sure this week ull notice some dramtic weight loss with ur cleaner diet and probably lean towards my opinion

and of course i wish you the best with ur training and diet n hope u get the results ur looking for
Bloke is dead on. For cutting and lean muscle mass, a Test / Tren cycle is the only way to go IMO. The sides from the Tren can be a bit much for some to handle however I myself have never had any sides from that cycle. If you want a full overview of a Test ./Tren cycle, Stevesmi posted a complete log on his transformation on one on the board. I would find Steves log and read it from day one to the end. He made great gains on it and he never suffered any sides as well. Good luck

I wouldn't ever recomend test/tren to someone I hadn't even asked if they had ever run a cycle.
How about your diet and do some cardio?

Top Bottom