Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happened to my buddy Digi?

i go in my cage tomorrow...it's on...like the break of dawn.

Im too far ahead bro beans. I love ya tho and still the best 50 yr old abs on the planet :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

i noticed that little SB's mileage was down a little bit this season...how come??

Missed 3 and a half games with a badly pulled hamstring. Games he would have eaisly went 200 plus in. That and people loded the box on his ass this year. I mean two safetys down in the box and linebackers playing the big poppi ground ball shift. He looked awesome out of the I but his dumb dick head coach was too fucking stoppid to use it more than a series or two a game. He is changing schools next year to get out of the stupid ass dumb fuck wing t.

Missed 3 and a half games with a badly pulled hamstring. Games he would have eaisly went 200 plus in. That and people loded the box on his ass this year. I mean two safetys down in the box and linebackers playing the big poppi ground ball shift. He looked awesome out of the I but his dumb dick head coach was too fucking stoppid to use it more than a series or two a game. He is changing schools next year to get out of the stupid ass dumb fuck wing t.

845 is pretty stout missing 3 games

845 is pretty stout missing 3 games

845 was not the total number. They stop keeping track after week 10 if you looking at where I think you are. Chronicle? He finished with over 1200 including 2 playoff games. It all goes together in highschool. We didnt add his playoff numbers to last years totals. For his 2 years he has over 3000 yards and 36 tds. And has posted his last 3 official 40 times at 4.36, 4.32, and 4.26.

845 was not the total number. They stop keeping track after week 10 if you looking at where I think you are. Chronicle? He finished with over 1200 including 2 playoff games. It all goes together in highschool. We didnt add his playoff numbers to last years totals. For his 2 years he has over 3000 yards and 36 tds. And has posted his last 3 official 40 times at 4.36, 4.32, and 4.26.

i just googled him to see what his stats were for the season...when you posted the other day, it made me think of it...watched that youtube video again too haha

i just googled him to see what his stats were for the season...when you posted the other day, it made me think of it...watched that youtube video again too haha

New youtube in the works for this years highlights. You will see a very fast back come full circle and add a power run game to all the spin moves and sheer speed. This years will have a lot more 10 to 15 yard runs topped off with running over bishes and some devastating stiff arms. He was used more between the tackles this year and had prolly 600 yards receiving and about 6 tds catching the foosball. He hit the baseball last week and the coach called and said he hit 12 out of 15 pitches over the trees out of sight into left center. Kid is truly a special athlete. They have a weight lifting team this year and he will destroy anybody in his weight class and 99% of the kids in any heavier class. Bench press is back up to 4 plates for a single and nobody knows what he can squat cause he generaly just does 405 reps in the 10 to 12 range for 3 to 5 sets. Sky is the limit if he stays healthy but he got a small taste of the injury bug this year. Hope he keeps working hard and improving. Has to be a ceiling somewhere but who knows where it is right now. Thanks for keeping up with him. Hope the best is yet to come.

He looks good for a 72 year old

Top Bottom