Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What gym environment do you prefer?

What gym environment do you prefer?

• Smaller, more private gym - Less members

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • More open, airy, social gym - More members

Votes: 42 19.6%
  • Old school, hardcore gym! - Badasses only

Votes: 90 42.1%
  • Health Spa - Girly-men and women only.

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters
I wouldn't mind a man's only gym. Seriously. I like a staring at a nice set of tits, but not when I'm lifting. When lifting I'm yelling, burping and sweating like the fat fuck that I am. Plus I think I scare everyone when I grunt.

I pretty much landed a sweet ass gig. I picked up a 4hour shift a day at the University 5min from my house. They have a awesome Gym Geared towards top level atheletes Olympic stations all rubber weights and some of the barbells too. Smaller gym with all the neccessities and ammenities. Here's the kicker. I talked to my boss about the crowds, so he just gave me a key so I can go in after hours all by myself(insert girly giggle) Plus lots of Fine ass while I'm workin....so best of both worlds I guess!

I pretty much landed a sweet ass gig. I picked up a 4hour shift a day at the University 5min from my house. They have a awesome Gym Geared towards top level atheletes Olympic stations all rubber weights and some of the barbells too. Smaller gym with all the neccessities and ammenities. Here's the kicker. I talked to my boss about the crowds, so he just gave me a key so I can go in after hours all by myself(insert girly giggle) Plus lots of Fine ass while I'm workin....so best of both worlds I guess!

you suck!!!! you should be banned!

nice score:D

Yeah, starin at 18yr olds in booty shorts is horrible! How could I mention it, you're right i need to be removed from EF Immediately :) It's a good life I lead:)

Lol they do that at my gym too. Its been so long since I've done cardio :).

I picked up a video Ipod for xmas and I'm loving it. I ripped me a few hardcore workout vids from youtube and it helps for motivation sometimes :).

How do you download YouTube videos to iTunes??

And for me it's all about a hardcore lifting setting. I gotta be at a gym that's not packed, that's got all the right equipment and that I'm not gonna be afraid to go too hard in. Me personally, I got a goal to train for. And that's a baseball scholarship so in the end I don't give a fuck who sees me dying or pushing out the last rep. As long as I can get the work in withou being distracted or asked for a spot I'm gtg.

Anyways... Is it against the rules to name drop a gym that I am looking into ?? I'm from new York

I need a gym with a variety of equipment. I can get bored quickly so I like to change up lifting and cardio. Love having a cardio theater. Not there for socializing, but it doesn't hurt to have a nice "view" also.

Rebecca D

The only reason I picked social gym only because I have enough solitude in my life so it's nice to see a variety of people in a more mainstream gym.

But the mainstream gyms are becoming too much like lounging spots.
I can imagine flatscreens in front of the bike/treadmill area but in the free weights and machine area it's counterproductive in my opinion. You go there to lift weights, not to watch the latest episode of The View. Especially when you're waiting for the bench and the person using it is taking 4 minute breaks in between sets to watch TV.
Pop/RnB music doesn't motivate too much. I'd rather just hear the clang of the weights.

The smaller gyms are cool but usually don't have enough equipment, bars, or plates.

Never been to a hardcore gym. The one that Arnold's rival was working out in Pumping Iron kind of looked like a dungeon. A little depressing but then again, as long as it was nearby and wasn't crowded it would be ideal.

This gym I used to goto ppl would meet there to see what bar they were going to.

It was a nice facility but garbage tenants.

My gym now is $25 a month with free tanning and everything a bodybuilder needs.
For me it's iPod in and get in the Zone

Top Bottom