Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What foods do you eat for your protein intake?

boneless skinless chicken breasts, 98% lean beef patties, chicken sausages (chicken breast ground up put in a natural sausage casing .. my uncle owns a meat store so i go in there n mess around and make some diffrent foods) ... iv also made a chicken sausage stuffed with brown rice brocolli rabe and lemon pepper chicken

I eat alot of tuna and chicken however I wanted to hear other suggestions? Thanks

my diet is low in carbs so i'm not afraid of fat. . .i eat a lot of red meat. . .my favorite is ribeyes, but i also eat hambuger, pork (ribs and chops, preferably on the grill), chicken (with the skin on), etc. . .i'm also a big fan of seafood. . .shrimp, haddock, scallops, salmon, orange roughy, etc.

plus, i down a couple of protien shakes a day on training days. . .usually at least 60 grams per. . .

Sirloin Tip roast, Any lean cut of steak, lean ground beef, eggs, ground turkey, chix breast, protein shakes, and cottage cheese. I eat a lot of red meat. At least three servings a day. Usually chix or ground turkey post workout, and eggs every morning.

I don't eat a lot of protein because I'm of the school of thought that our bodies are not designed to burn as much as we eat.

Ok so having said that, I get my protein from eggs, lentils, chicken, fish, chia seeds, beans and almonds

Top Bottom