Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What foods do you eat for your protein intake?

Protein:

Chicken Breast
White Tuna
Striploin Steak
Egg Whites
Myoplex Delux Whey Protein
ON's Superior Amino Caps 2222

Carbs:

Oatmeal
Sweet potato
Yams
Wholewheat Pasta

Beef-Sirloin, flank, flap, rib eye, tenderloin, ground beef, liver, heart, salmon, yellowfin or maguro tuna, eggs, whey isolates, and amino acids.

I eat alot of tuna and chicken however I wanted to hear other suggestions? Thanks

You should add lean beef, "nature's multivitamin." It has the highest protein quality score for animal protein on the PCDAAS. It's rich in zinc and other micro nutrients. I typically eat lean beef and occasionally chicken as my animal sources of protein, I eat a lot more milk protein isolate.

chicken, steak, fish, ground beef, ground buffalo, eggs, protein drinks...maybe some others I'm forgetting. I do not count protein from other things like nuts, lentils, etc. All in all anywhere from 500 to 700 grams of protein a day depending on the day and what I'm doing.

Champion Whey Protein powder in Banana scream flavor.
Jay Robb protein powder.
Flank Steak
chicken
Tuna
Eggs
Raw Almonds

Dang now I'm hungry. ;)

Most women I know won't eat red meat.

As for me:

Eggs, egg whites, protein powder (I like the true protein custom mixes), chicken, lean red meat, turkey breast, and cottage cheese.

I don't eat a lot of protein because I'm of the school of thought that our bodies are not designed to burn as much as we eat.

Ok so having said that, I get my protein from eggs, lentils, chicken, fish, chia seeds, beans and almonds

What do you mean? What does that have to do with protein? Im just curious what school of thought this is!

Top Bottom