Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does your diet look like on a cutting cycle?

When I decide to go on a cutting cycle, my diet consists of,

7:00 AM- 8 Egg whits, one yolk, 3/4 cup of oatmeal and 25 grams of whey protein shake.

9:00 AM - NitroTech Bar and an apple

11:00 AM - Lean Body Low Carb Protein Shake (42 grams of protein)

1:00 PM - Lunch ( green Vegetables, 6- 8 ounces of Chicken Breast and 1/2 - 1 cup of brown rice or sweet potato) and apple

3:00 PM - 1/2 - 1 cup of oatmeal with can of plain tuna.

5:00 PM- Lean body Low Carb Protein shake (42 grams of protein)

8:00 PM - 8- 10 ounces of Chicken breast or Turkey Breast, or ( 16 ounces of Salmon) with Green Vegetables and either Brown Rice or Sweet Potato. with 25 grams of whey protein.

9:30 PM - 50 Grams or Whey protein.

*If I wake up in the middle of the night with hunger, I make another protein shake. But only if I wake up hungry.

That is what I follow for the most part sometimes I will eat some whole wheat pasta instead of brown rice or sweet potato to switch things around but it works relatively well for me. I get really lean on this.

I just started a cutting cycle this week. Here's what my diet consists of...

7:30 AM - 6 eggs, 1 piece of whole-wheat bread, 1/2 glass of Orange Juice

10:00 AM - Egg Salad (6 eggs + little Mayo), 1 whole-wheat bagel

12:30 PM - 1 can of tuna

2:30 PM - 8 oz chicken

3:30 PM - 1 can of tuna

5:30 PM - 1 can of tuna (I like tuna)

7:30 PM - 2 chicken burgers (16oz ground chicken) + 2 pieces of whole-wheat bread

9:30 - 1 can of tuna again

I drink water with all my meals except for breakfast.

I weigh about 160lbs, so I know that I wont sacrifice any muscle during this diet since my protein intake is 250 grams/day. My carb intake per day is probably less than 125 grams.

SAF

Hey Steve, is that you?!?!? That's so funny.

You know, now that I look at your diet, my diet is lacking many basic foods, such as vegetables and rice. I've never put together a cutting diet before so the one I just specified is probably enough to laugh at.

I'll call you later cause I have to speak to you anyway.

SAF

JUICEMONKEY said:
I am just curious what your guys diets look like when you are on a cutting cycle?

Check out my previous post Click here
it has plenty of meal plans and recipes for bulking and cutting

Keep well:angel:

steveo

steveo:

you cut on a diet like that?
God bless good genetics!! Just seems like too much carbs (oatmeal, fruit, rice, sweet potatoes) for a cutting diet. My diet consists of:

8:00 AM - 4 egg whites, one tablespoon Udo's Choice (maybe a muffin, oatmeal or some fruit/juice)
10:30 AM - protein bar (20 g pro, 3 g carbs)
1:00 PM - 1 can tuna with green salad
3:30-4:00 PM - protein bar
post workout shake (26 g pro, 44 g carbs)
8:00 PM - 8-10 oz grilled chicken with green salad, one tablespoon Udo's Choice

And I'm still nowhere near ripped! Probably around 12% bf! Any suggestions???

hey Raf, why the hell would you be dieting for, you are shredded to begin with what do you want to do turn yourself into the 1st walking vein in man kind. You are not taking in enough carbs. the whole wheat bagel has got to go from your diet though, just kidding. But you should increase your carbs a little more than that, otherwise your body will convert the protein into glycogen for energy and you will be waisting protein. You are not taking in enough fat to prevent that from happening and your carbs are way low. Either add more fat from peanut butter or add more low GI carbs. Call me this weekend I need to talk to you. its important

This might sound stupid bionic, but i think you should eat a little bit more. Off the top of my head that looks like under 1500 calories a day. How much do u weigh? Back when I was 175-180 i remember eating in the 2500 range and losing fat. Burning calories with cardio is always a better choice than eliminating calories in your diet. If you are doing cardio AND eating like this then you are putting a lot of stress on your system and its probably slowing down your metabolism to compenstate for the lack of calories. I give some credit for will power though, I would be one hungry, miserable SOB after the first day.

Hey bionic man, how much do you weigh? You dont seem to be getting enough protein in your body. You also have to cut out fruit juice and the muffin. try to stick with carbs that have a low GI rating preferably 50 and less. The reason I take in that many carbs is because I dont take in much fat at all for the day maybe if I'm lucky 30 grams of fat but usually less than that. I dont want to sacrifice losing muscle mass, so that is why I eat that many carbs and for me its not too much because I weigh in between 225-230 lbs. I eat just enough to hold muscle and have energy for the day. For 2 weeks though I bring it down to about 100 grams a day, but only for two weeks because then I start to look flat and deplete my muscles of glycogen. I do it just to burn off extra fat and lose excess water. Then I raise it back up again to around 200- 300. But no more than 300. Usually around 200. I am good when it comes to dieting and I do cardio first thing in the morning.

Top Bottom