Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does your diet look like on a cutting cycle?

I just noticed something else bionic... if you dont eat that muffin or oatmeal in the morning, you arent eating any carbs. The 44g after your workout is kind of canceled out because your muscles are probably absorbing those right away. Obviously, you can cut up on a low carb diet but you have step up your fat intake. Its only about 25% of your calories. Through some red meat in there if low carb is your goal. Otherwise add a bowl of shredded wheat n bran or another bowl of oatmeal with a scoop of protein and get some fiber for the day.

8:00 - 4 egg whites 1 yoke. 2 slices wholewheat bread, 50g protein shake with 3 scoops of oats, 2 tables spoons flaxseed oil.

11:30 - Rice, chicken breasts

3:00 - oats, protein powder (50g)

4:00 - rice

5:30-6:00 - TRAIN

7:00 - protein shake 35g

8:00 Tuna or protien shake 50g

9:00 Tuna or protien shake 50g

My bodyfat went from 14% to as of last week 7.3, but it is probably well into the 6% range as of today----6'2--224 last week but probably closer to 220 this week(dont want to weigh myself yet)

Heres what I ate yesterday---

meal 1--12 egg whites---1 cup oats---2 tbsp Pbutter
2--6oz chix---cup of brocc
3--can of low sodium tuna---tbsp Flax
4--2 scoops of designer protein(its low sodium)--
tbsp Pbutter
5--6oz chicken
6--12 egg whites---1/2 cup oats
7--can of L.sodium tuna--cup of brocc
8--6oz chicken

I will eat this way for 2-3 days a week then 2 days of zero carbs or just a little from brocc with one more serving of flax on those days and one more meal (9)

Then one day of no fat with 6 out of the 8 meals with carbs in the way of oatmeal and /or sweet P----I adjust when nec-----! Following this diet along with some supps has gotten me into my best shape in years

Wombat, how are your muscles? Are they full or flat. it does not seem like you are really getting enough in for your weight. When I cut my carbs that low, which I did last year, I made the biggest mistake because I got the leanest ever but had to deal with being flat.

Yeah --Im alittle flat most of the week and then fill out the day after my carb day----Pretty weak also but very tight. I have never brought my carbs so low for such a long period and to strip fat off, I really like it---Im very carb sensitive so this is a good change for me. My goal was to be around 6% come the week of the 4th of july-----I plan on carb depleting for 4 days next week and then carb loading next sunday and monday. Then party it up Tuesday and Wednesday( the 4th)back at my home town with some old friends---Most of my friends work out so its going to feel good going back their somewhere in the 5-6% bodyfat range--(they have never seen me this low)--I'll probably gain 20 pounds just that week. Thats ok though, then when I come back to San Diego, I will adjust my diet (more carbs) more cals but will do it in a way that is controlled---I must say, I have lost some muscle but it will be worth it. Im hitting Eq(800mgs a week)winny100mg a day--test prop 100mgs every other day--ECA stack,alternated with clen, T3---and yohimbine HCL--Nolvadex--:)

i do 12cals per lb of bodyweight when cutting, and 25cals per lb of bodyweight when bulking

Like this

7:00am
3 scoops Whey Protein
Oatmeal
Cals=530 Fat=8.5 Protein=74 Carbs=43.5

9:30am
Designer Protein bar
Cals=260 Fat=4.5 Protein=30 Carbs=6

11:30am
Myoplex
2chicken breasts
Cals= 600 Fat= 10 Protein=98.2 Carbs= 24

2:30pm
Protein shake

4:00pm
Workout
Post workout
Carb Fuel Drink
3 scoops Whey Protein
Cals=650 Fat=4.5 Protein=66 Carbs=87.5

6:00pm
1 cup rice
2 chicken breasts
Cals=525 Fat=8.4 Protein=60.2 Carbs=45

8:00pm
3 scopps Whey Protein
Cals=330 Fat=4.5 Protein=66 Carbs=7.5

10:00pm=
Same as 8:00pm

Total food intake
Cals=3220
Fat=45.4
Protein=460.4
Carbs=220

M18

WOW!! That was exactly the advice I was expecting (Megabump and steveo). Believe it or not, I'm just under 200 lbs (6'0"), and like I said, my bf is in the 12% range. I'm happy with the weight, it's just the body fat I want to get down.
After I wrote that, I said, maybe I need to eat more...more food, more protein, more fat. I'm gonna look at my diet again and take some of these sample diets into account.
Thanks for the advice (that's exacltly what makes this board great!)

I'm 40 years old, 5'7" compete as a middle weight around 170#.
Off season I go up to 195 max. I diet for 12 weeks and then 3 or 4 shows back to back.
Here is what i eat
#1- 8 - egg white 2 serving oats
#2- 8 oz chicken 8 oz potato
#3- 10 oz tuna 2 cups broc.
#4- 50 gram protein shake- 8 oz potato
#5- 10 oz tuna 2 cups green beans
#6- 8 oz chicken 1 serving oats
#7- 8 egg whites

This is about 3000 calories a day. I can lose body fat on 200 plus carbs a day 350 to 400 grams protein.
I can come into my shows at 3 to 4% body fat.
Cardio and training is very important.

Here's what I'm gonna do in a few weeks:

Meal
1---1 cup oats
2---2 scoops protein supp.
3---1 cup oats, 1 can tuna
4---7 tablespoons unsalted peanuts
5---postworkout carb drink, 1 scoop protein supp.
6---4 cups veggies, 2 whole eggs
7---1 can tuna
8---2 scoops protein

Total calories: 2340

For me, this food isn't too far off what I've been eating while bulking lately (though quite a bit less in quantity), so I'm hoping for good results with it. I'll do cardio and lift on alternating days. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom