Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think?

This is "what i think"

-Lose the shirt
-Nice tri's
-were you born with any legs?
-try and flex the muscles when posing.......looks like you are yawning/streching........not flexing a double bicep.

It is really really hard to make a comment when you cant see jack crap cause of the t-shirt or muscle top or whatever.

Im not flaming i just cant see anything...cause its all covered up

apart from that. how long have you been training?

Thanks

endpoint: thanx, appreciate you taking the time to reply to my thread.

Yup, guess I'm kinda a pussy, don't wanna lose the shirt cause I know I have a little gut. Thanks for comments about tri's, they've always grown really fast for me. Haha, the leg thing: I'll have to post some once I get that camera figured out...besides my wife might wonder why I was getting dressed up to go down to the basement. And you're right, I was pretty beat when I took those pics so I wasn't really flexing that much. I've been training on/off for like 3 years now, nothing constant. I was pretty consistent for about 1-1/2 years then my first kid came along (I know, blame it on something). I really need some inspiration to get back into it full force and lose the fat. Doesn't help that I got a new job about 1 year ago and I sit on my ass all day long. Think I just need a good swift kick in the ass.

Hope my post wasnt too harsh.
it wasnt meant to be.

I have a mental picture of your wife busting in with your pants off and a digital camera pointed at your johnson.........hahaha

By the way i think a kid is a perfectly good reason to have inconsistant training. No matter what, there are some things in life that will stop training. I have had my fair share of stop starts....Every time i return i return harder. Family comes first.

my gut is also the only reason i havent posted my pics as well. I still have 3 months till summertime here in australia.......3 months to get rid of that gut.

good luck and keep training bro.

Na, not too harsh at all. I appreciate honesty, thanx. Yeah right, her catching me, lol...at least she hasn't yet, I'm too slick. Yup, I hear ya, you come back stronger than before, same here. Well, good luck gettin rid of that before summer, ours is almost over here in NJ..sucks. Good luck to you too and keeping working out.

Top Bottom