Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you consider natural

Champ

What do all of these natural people consider natural.

Is natural everything but juice?
Is natural everything not hormonal(aka andro)?
Is natural only protein?

I believe that if someone uses andro, they are no longer natural. They will test positive in a steroid test while onit . The only difference is that it has not been banned yet.

I would like to hear the opinions of people who have not taken as as well as members who have...

That is ironic since everyone knows Andro is completely useless. The company is counting on people using it who have never worked out before, and will make "some" gains, but not bc of the andro. This way, they can get away with ripping people off. Creatine is the only legal supp that works.

bye the way, anyone who claims to be all natural can never have used AS, pro-hormones, protien powders, vitamins, amino acids, creatine, or ANY SUPPLEMENT
otherwise YOU ARE NOT NATURAL FUCKER!!!!!

Jimsbbc said:
bye the way, anyone who claims to be all natural can never have used AS, pro-hormones, protien powders, vitamins, amino acids, creatine, or ANY SUPPLEMENT
otherwise YOU ARE NOT NATURAL FUCKER!!!!!

Protein, vitamins, amino acids, and creatine are found in foods.

I ate some steak a few days ago. Fuck. Guess I'm not natural anymore.

-Warik

no fucking way dude!!!! If you are ALL NATURAL, then be ALL NATURAL. If it doens't grow in the ground, then you can't take it. Also, extracts and modified food sources like creatine doen't count because it isn't NATURAL. see what i mean?

no. I am simply being an ass on this post to demonstrate the extreme. To these standards, you are a cheater. Using what you will for gains is your own choice. leave it alone greene

Top Bottom