Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What cycles are you running now or plan on running ?

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I am running a 20 week Sustanon 350 and EQ cycle with Winstrol.

Week 1-20
Sustanon 350( 350mg- EO3rd Day)
EQ 600 per week

Week 10-20
Winstrol 30mgs

I am up 6 pounds already and getting shredded at the same time. Double Karma hits for everyone and free platinum memberships

Starting up Tren/EQ/Test next week. I'm going to run the EQ at 600mg and the Tren at 400mg. I'm still in the air on my test dose, but I'm leaning towards 350mg.

Tren will be ran 10 weeks, and EQ will be 16. May bump the EQ up to 800 after a few weeks as well

Starting up Tren/EQ/Test next week. I'm going to run the EQ at 600mg and the Tren at 400mg. I'm still in the air on my test dose, but I'm leaning towards 350mg.

Tren will be ran 10 weeks, and EQ will be 16. May bump the EQ up to 800 after a few weeks as well

Nice cycle Rick, I am planning on upping my EQ to 800 as well however gradually to avoid the anxiety sides from it. K hit buddy.

Long time member, coming back into the game...gonna start test/tren...500mg/test and 225mg/tren ew....should a fun cycle....plan on running for about 10 weeks

How's it been buddy?? That looks like a great cycle with low sides

Still up in the air about my winter recomp...

Test
Primo
LGD 4033 kicker
Uhh lol..

Can't make up my damn mind. I still have plenty of time though. Keeping toxic orals out of this one to give my liver a break. EQ would work great here but it just gives me too much anxiety. I may change my mind later

Top Bottom