Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What brand of wrist watch do you wear?

Parents just got back from overseas and my dad bought me a RADO, Jubile wrist watch. The watch isnt fake and I looked inside and it has diamond encrusted markings. So I searched how much it was worth on google, $1400. WOW. Its an awesome watch too.

Breitling for work and play. A 15 year old casio "work out" watch with the original battery for yard work and the gym. I have no idea what keeps that thing going.....

Cartier Tank Francaise. A very good gift from my s.o.

I bought the cheapest base level Movado on sale for $350 about 5yrs ago. It had a black leather band but I put a $25 aftermarket shiny stainless steel band on it and it looks pretty much like a $700 Movado. I get compliments on it all the time and really like it, but the "is that real?" comments get really old. It's crystal doesn't scratch at all like cheaper watch faces did.

For the gym or sports though, I just buy $10 cheap digital watches with a stopwatch feature to time my runs or rest between sets while lifting.

Top Bottom