Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What brand of wrist watch do you wear?

I have a Tag. First real clunky "guy-watch" or "adult watch" I ever had...

pintoca said:
On the other hand, (no pun intended) my perfect watch has always been the classic Movado, the one in the museum. Can't beat that timeless look

Can't tell time with it either...

I don't wear a watch. Nothing important starts before I get there.

I gave a Chopard as a gift recently. It had fish in it.

I have black/steel Diesel, brown/steel Bulova, steel Citizen diving, and a Timex Ironman for work.

I'd love to get a few more, but $$ talks, and it's a want more than a need.

dullboy said:
dullboy was a watch whore long before it became fashionable.

dullboy has always been a trendsetter.

Talking about yourself in the 3rd person negates any possibility of even remotely being a trendsetter. :rolleyes:

dullboy said:
dullboy was a watch whore long before it became fashionable.

dullboy has always been a trendsetter.

Is that Dustin Hoffman's death mask?

MikeMartial said:
Talking about yourself in the 3rd person negates any possibility of even remotely being a trendsetter. :rolleyes:

why must you pick on dullboy? this is the second thread where you've launched an unsolicited attack on dullboy.

dullboy has been left with no choice but to fire back. dullboy usually takes the high road, but you seem to be looking for drama so here it is:

maybe if you went to school and got 3 degrees like dullboy instead of some civil service job, then you could afford to own a six figure watch collection like dullboy. who knows, maybe you'll get lucky one day and be able to loot a nice rolex from a burning building. relax, all firemen do shit like that.

have a nice day.

aren't flame wars fun?

Top Bottom