Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your guilty pleasures?

I didn't expect him to make 100% of the moves. But if you go in for a bro hug, it's kinda awkward for me to shift that into a kiss lol. But if you're asking if he should have been able to tell I was interested, yeah - I'm pretty good at making that clear. In any case, he was definitely more the "really good guy." Ridiculously good looking in a kansas corn fed kinda way, military officer, polite across the board, so on and so forth. I probably would have given it longer to develop if not for a couple of unexpected twists of fate that happened shortly after.

any kind sir care to carry my baggage?

Ever scratch your balls and smell your hand after? ..Yeah, me neither.

Dark chocolate is my weakness. I could live on that shit. That and getting out of control drunk now and again.

Oh, and I like licking bishes buttholes.

at my age, there isn't much that i feel guilty about anymore...nor do i have the energy to get myself into much trouble at this point either...

Please do! What's the exhibit?

There's a g rated guilty pleasure of mine. I'm supposed to be 100% against sentient animals in captivity because of the work I do....but I can't help but love aquariums (most of the time) and the access they give people to our wonderful marine animals.

this place is the shit. Sharks fuckin everywhere

Pudds is in the hospital for a fractured tailbone. Fell out of another chair during a vigorous fap sesh

I spray hydrocortizone on my dik and beat it off till my dick chaffes up and turns blpurple

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

I love paranormal investigation shows... Ghost hunters, ghost adventures, destination truth etc

Nothing like a good glass of red and a hot oil massage ;)

Top Bottom