Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your guilty pleasures?

Haha damn!

I'm going to a badass aquarium exhibit tomorrow. Gonna watch a couple 3D ocean themed events and then go into the underground part

I'll try and post pics

Haha damn!

I'm going to a badass aquarium exhibit tomorrow. Gonna watch a couple 3D ocean themed events and then go into the underground part

I'll try and post pics

Please do! What's the exhibit?

There's a g rated guilty pleasure of mine. I'm supposed to be 100% against sentient animals in captivity because of the work I do....but I can't help but love aquariums (most of the time) and the access they give people to our wonderful marine animals.

It's supposed to be centered around marine life in the Gulf. I've never been to this one but I've heard it's pretty sweet. On the ferry ride to the island it's on, your boat gets surrounded by porpoises (sp?) that follow you across the bay

All of my pleasures are over-the-top kinky and I don't feel the least bit guilty about them.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

forgive me father for i hath hoarded belly button fluff, presently i have enough to stuff a queen sized duvet and a pillow

Top Bottom