Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your guilty pleasures?

Oh no I don't think so!!!

Yeah, I was laughing when I posted that. Reminded me of a story I was telling CEO recently about a date I went on where the guy treated me like I was the virgin mary in fear of offending me. It was a bizzaro situation lol.

Well would you rather him be horribly blunt?

Haha I think there's a good balance of humor and class that will attract a girl. You don't have to treat them like they're made of glass, but don't talk to them like 'one of the guys' either.

Well would you rather him be horribly blunt?

Haha I think there's a good balance of humor and class that will attract a girl. You don't have to treat them like they're made of glass, but don't talk to them like 'one of the guys' either.

I appreciate being a gentleman. But if I don't even get a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night (and I'm not ashamed to say I looked BANGIN, and we had good conversation chemistry), I'm left scratching my head. That's actually the only time I've ever had that happen. When I teased him about it later, he said he was worried he would offend me, and that I seemed "shy." Which, if you've ever met me in person, you would know is completely absurd. I have an innocent looking face, yeah, but I'm no shrinking violet.

He asked me out again a few times, but I was just over it at that point (in part because my attention had been diverted elsewhere).

Well did you at least give him some sort of signs or were you expecting him to make 100% of the moves?

Seems like he was either a really good guy or a serial killer

Well did you at least give him some sort of signs or were you expecting him to make 100% of the moves?

Seems like he was either a really good guy or a serial killer

I didn't expect him to make 100% of the moves. But if you go in for a bro hug, it's kinda awkward for me to shift that into a kiss lol. But if you're asking if he should have been able to tell I was interested, yeah - I'm pretty good at making that clear. In any case, he was definitely more the "really good guy." Ridiculously good looking in a kansas corn fed kinda way, military officer, polite across the board, so on and so forth. I probably would have given it longer to develop if not for a couple of unexpected twists of fate that happened shortly after.

Yeah, sounds like his fault.

In his defense though, if he's a young Marine or Naval Officer, they beat the 1910 ideology into their heads that you must keep your distance and treat a woman with the utmost respect.

Problem is, it's not 19fuckin10 and bishes these days want more than a wink after a night of flirting.

You should have given him another chance though!

Yeah, sounds like his fault.

In his defense though, if he's a young Marine or Naval Officer, they beat the 1910 ideology into their heads that you must keep your distance and treat a woman with the utmost respect.

Problem is, it's not 19fuckin10 and bishes these days want more than a wink after a night of flirting.

You should have given him another chance though!

Yeah, I agree re: the military stuff. I wasn't put off by his lack of traditional end-of-date moves, more amused - especially when he explained why. It was sweet, but SUCH a miss-read on his part. Anyway, like I said, it was other stuff that put that to a quick end more than his over the top manners lol.

You gonna tell us what this distraction is or are we gonna have to use our imaginations?

I'm good with either btw...

Top Bottom