Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your guilty pleasures?

Take that monkey shit off, you embarrassing us
I got the wet promenthazine, thick orange and yellow tuss
Hydrocor-zone, on the hands-free phone
The '84 zone, on them blades, 20-inch chrome
If you got 16, you can get a biz-zerd
I'm choking on that doja sweet and sipping on that sizz-erp

Can I Tongue brown star?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't even believe I'm admitting this here, but I watch The Vampire Diaries. In my defense, I read the books that inspired it when I was like, ten - and then I read them so frequently during my adolescence that the pages started to fall out. When the twilight nonsense (terrible fucking movies and books, even when I put my bias aside) gave them new life, I couldn't help but get sucked in from a nostalgic standpoint.

That said, the vast majority of things I find pleasure in...I am not remotely guilty about ;)

I can't even believe I'm admitting this here, but I watch The Vampire Diaries. In my defense, I read the books that inspired it when I was like, ten - and then I read them so frequently during my adolescence that the pages started to fall out. When the twilight nonsense (terrible fucking movies and books, even when I put my bias aside) gave them new life, I couldn't help but get sucked in from a nostalgic standpoint.

That said, the vast majority of things I find pleasure in...I am not remotely guilty about ;)

Your bravery has inspired me, you don't have to suffer alone in silence, some of us have a more severe case...
I shall admit to twihardness, midnight premieres and all. It gets worse I'm afraid... I'm team Edward as well :( :worried:

I'll see myself out :sulk:

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom