Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well court was yesterday

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
No decision till friday. Judge wants kids interviewed tomorrow. Too bad she has them tonight she is gonna burn their ear to pick her among other things.

The judge was not impressed with either her or her lawyer. She even scolded her for making this an emergency by the way she handled things, from informing me of her intent only three weeks ago, etc. My ex put on the worst acting job in the history of court.

I just hope the judge saw through the bullshit and realizes my ex don't want the kids it is just a power trip for her. She never filed a return, and didn't even hire a lawyer until the day before court. Probably either because no lawyer was dumb enough to take her case or she just didn't bother until the 11th hour which just shows that she doesn't really care and is just trying to manipulate the situation.

However, given my luck and the current way our legal system works, I am not counting on winning this initial hearing and getting to keep my kids. Our final court hearing is Oct 25th.

I find out friday sometime what the judges decision is for the temporary order to keep the kids here until the actual hearing. Fingers crossed, but not holding my breath.

shit man, I hope you win this case, keep us posted.

i cant even imagine going through that. wait till bikinimom reads this, she will give you an earful of advice. you should try and think positively because if you think you will lose it will show in front of the judge. remember you have to at leased pretend to think you will win. im a glass is half full type of guy, i always think positively and if it doesnt happen you dont give up. its not how hard we fall its how we pick ourselves back up is what matters.

Top Bottom